AnnouncementsTime for another stable release! We are once again attempting a release every three months, which means this one is a mere month late!
Gorgonzola has more bug-fixes than features, but it's notable nonetheless :)
Download links are here
* An impossible dream in the DOS days, transparency! Sprite and Map layer slices can have opacity and choice of three blending modes: normal transparency, add (good for clouds, coloured lights), multiply (good for shadows). (You need a one-line script to make a map layer transparent).
* Six new enemy dissolve/appear types
* Titlescreen Text, displayed at bottom of the tilescreen
* Script triggers for adding, removing, swapping heroes
Sun May 03, 2020 12:18 pm by TMC
This stable release was a bit late! But it also has a lot of good stuff in it!
* Games can be played with mouse or (mostly working) joystick
* Spritesets and backdrops can be any size
* Hero counter-attacks
* Hero MP meters
* Graphical browsers for sprites, attacks, enemies, maps, textboxes, etc.
* Enemy Usage and Foemap Statistics screens
* Menu item colors and real unselectable menu items
Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:53 pm by Bob the Hamster
Filed under "why didn't we do this sooner?"
The screenshot displayed is the most recent one you've attached to your listing.
Wed May 22, 2019 4:06 pm by Mogri
I've upgraded the PHP version used by the site, and it caused some problems that I've been slowly sorting out. If you run into any problems from this point on, please bring them to my attention.
I was hoping this upgrade would fix the sporadic "Oh no!" messages you may or may not have been seeing, but it does not appear to have helped in that department.
Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:09 pm by Mogri
If you're reading this, there's an excellent chance you weren't using this functionality, but it's good news all the same:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:02 am by Mogri
Kaiju Big Battel: Fighto Fantasy is 16-bit styled RPG featuring turn-based combat, plenty of exploration, and a funky soundtrack to pump you up. This is an officially licensed game based on the live-action monster wrestling group Kaiju Big Battel, who have been performing their Godzilla-meets-WWE act for over 20 years.
Designed for Kaiju fans and newcomers alike, Fighto Fantasy takes players on a quest through time and space as they work to undo damage caused by the evil Dr. Cube as he rampages through history in search of fame and glory. With seven main playable heroes (and a secret one to unlock), players explore six time periods and punch out dozens of deadly monsters.
This demo serves as a sort of condensed, "short film" version of the full game. The scenario presented plays out differently and the pacing and zones are almost completely...
A love letter to:
C's Ware The Maid's Story
The OHR (battlescripting is here, guys!)
My slimesalad discord pals
and last but certainly not least, Hati & Mi'la
Late entry into the Ridiculous Games Contest 2019,
also somehow official results show too
Comics by Fenrir
Natalie waifu status reserved