Slime
420: The Adventure 
 PostWed Apr 28, 2021 2:59 am
Send private message Reply with quote
In 420 the protagonist is you, after school. You either smoke weed or you don't. If you do, you go on a very short adventure, and no matter what you do, it ends the same way. There's no present challenge, so it's not much of a game. Despite demonstrating a general understanding of menus and text boxes, 420: The Adventure fails to entertain. I'd be pleased if Holly1 made a surprise, super epic sequel. But I'm not counting on it.
Slime

PostWed Apr 28, 2021 2:35 pm
Actually I would make an epic sequel next year. However I do agree with your assessment of my game. It's a terrible text adventure game I rushed out to meet a deadline. But it's not indicative of who I am as a creator. So thank you for the review, but don't judge me on this one terrible project, please.
"If the universe was bad at making games we'd all be terrible. Oh wait we already are."
Slime

PostMon May 03, 2021 3:38 am
Hollyhart1 wrote:
don't judge me on this one terrible project, please.

I would never!
Slime

PostMon May 03, 2021 5:39 pm
pjbebi wrote:
Hollyhart1 wrote:
don't judge me on this one terrible project, please.

I would never!

My apologies for the assumption. Also I took down the game. I want to make a more epic version in the future.
"If the universe was bad at making games we'd all be terrible. Oh wait we already are."