Let's make an Itch.io Bundle

Make games! Discuss those games here.

Moderators: Bob the Hamster, marionline, SDHawk

RMZ
King Slime

Let's make an Itch.io Bundle

Post by RMZ »

I'm trying to think up fun creative ways to promote my own stuff and I also like the idea of showing off what other people do too. I was thinking of making a bundle on itch.io, and I was hoping to make a summer fun themed one. Games that are whimsical, goofy and summer themed. I've got one person from the itch discord already signed up but wanted to see if anyone here wanted to. I was planning on it being a paid game bundle, I'll have Surfasaurus in it. If you guys wanna put something in that you have on itch just let me know.
pjbebi
Slime Knight

Re: Let's make an Itch.io Bundle

Post by pjbebi »

I'd include time girl 1998 or killer of dead in the bundle, for sure. complete yet small projects. I could even do a little update for the bundle.
RMZ
King Slime

Post by RMZ »

Right on. I've got Time Girl added in you just have to approve it when you log on to itch it looks like.

Until everybody who submitted approves it anybody can submit something. Doesn't matter if it's free or not.
RMZ
King Slime

Post by RMZ »

For anybody interested, the first bundle is live on Itch.io.

https://itch.io/b/1854/fun-times-bundle

If anybody wants, I can try to organize a massive Halloween themed one around October. There's enough spooky OHR games, that's for sure.