Review to RED TRIANGLE SUPER COLLECTION

Write and read reviews of games that have been uploaded to Slime Salad.

Moderators: Bob the Hamster, marionline, SDHawk

Arti
Red Slime

Review to RED TRIANGLE SUPER COLLECTION

Post by Arti »

A free collection of community made games on Steam! I have to try this.
I'm sorry to put my opinion here but I can't find the New topic button in the reviews section.
I must say that I like the selection of featured titles included in the package. I am surprised that several games have been able to be put in a single file, with a very nice menu.
Personally I have played some of these titles before the compilation and having them all in one file is more comfortable.
I think the only complaint I have about the set is the inconsistency between big games and small games.
Usually when a company sells their games in an all-in-one package there is usually a difference. Packages with short games usually have more games than a package with long games.
But, this is just my opinion, it's not that I have many complaints, especially since it's free.
Arti
RMZ
King Slime

Re: Review to RED TRIANGLE SUPER COLLECTION

Post by RMZ »

Hey thanks for the review Arti. Yeah the bundle feature is pretty nice and fun. I wanted more people to be able to experience some of my stuff, but I don't think the smaller games are really worth the expense of listing, this was a fun way to incorporate everything and also kind of build a portfolio of ideas so to speak. While, like you said some of the games are larger scale than others, there is a variety of games. My hope with people who play it is there is at least one game in there somebody likes. Some games are meatier than others, that's just the nature of the genre. Cthulhu's Paradox being the longest one. Fox in the Woods being the shortest. I'm glad you tried it and I appreciate the kind words about it.
Arti
Red Slime

Re: Review to RED TRIANGLE SUPER COLLECTION

Post by Arti »

No need to say thanks, I'm the one who admires the technical prowess of including multiple .rpg files in a single executable. My favorite was Scare Spreen (I think that's what it was called) and fox in the woods I think would work better for phones. Anyway, thanks for answering.
Arti