Moirai (fangame) in development

Make games! Discuss those games here.

Moderators: Bob the Hamster, marionline, SDHawk

Arti
Red Slime

Moirai (fangame) in development

Post by Arti »

Hello everyone.
I know I don't usually do this very often; I'm talking about talking a bit about what I'm working on but this time I wanted my new project to be fairly well known.
Have you ever heard of Moirai?
A game where the decision of whether or not we live is determined by another person who is playing the game.
I wanted to make a fangame, more specifically a demake and I've started it a few days ago to have a basic phase of what I want to do.
My goal is to recreate it 90% (without the database option)
It is still in a very early stage of development. What do you think?
Thank you very much for reading me :)
Attachments
Moirai0000.png
Moirai0000.png (9.39 KiB) Viewed 853 times
Arti
RMZ
King Slime

Re: Moirai (fangame) in development

Post by RMZ »

I watched a little on youtube to learn a small amount. It looks like a 3d game, but I think the demake aspect in OHR looks very do-able, you just lose that aesthetic, but it seems quite possible. I'm looking forward to seeing what spin you put on this. If you are passionate about it and a fan, then you'll take what you love about it and do something great. Please keep sharing your progress.
Arti
Red Slime

Re: Moirai (fangame) in development

Post by Arti »

RMZ wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:54 pm I watched a little on youtube to learn a small amount. It looks like a 3d game, but I think the demake aspect in OHR looks very do-able, you just lose that aesthetic, but it seems quite possible. I'm looking forward to seeing what spin you put on this. If you are passionate about it and a fan, then you'll take what you love about it and do something great. Please keep sharing your progress.
What motivational words. Thank you so much :D
Arti