global WARming is imminent

Make games! Discuss those games here.

Moderators: Bob the Hamster, marionline, SDHawk

pjbebi
Slime Knight

global WARming is imminent

Post by pjbebi »

I, PJ, have decided to finish working on my work of the decade, a game about the warming of the globe and the cool guys (of the non-Surlaw nature) who intend to cool down our spacelorn sphere of humanity. I would keep working on the game if I didn't have to do it myself. Either way, this series is what I intend to dedicate the next 5 years of my life to. Already I've done way more work than anyone who's entered a ridiculus game contest ever has done before ever on their game for the ridiculus game contest. It's an homage to some very special person who might be super old. They made fridge racer, which is kind of like mine, minus the epic story and blistering elements of jrpg, nodding to the DOS era of games made in the OHR RPG CE engine, especially in the 90s japanese scene. Expect a post soon with links to the actual game itself, as well as instructions. You'll probably have to used the W key, because W is for war and I want this project to bring light to a issue that's seriously serious to me, and should be, to, the rest of you glorious friends.
pjbebi
Slime Knight

Re: global WARming is imminent

Post by pjbebi »

Hey Global WARming fans. I got a huge update coming for you later tonight. So stay logged in. Until then, I'll be busy not posting about my game.
pjbebi
Slime Knight

Post by pjbebi »

All right! No responses... ouch. No matter. BIG announcement. I'm coming back to Global WARming in full force, once I get my life in order. I'm just glad to be back and working on Global WARming so I can work on its five sequels and three prequels. That's right, I have a trilotrilogy planned out in full, as well as some side games that may take a few years later on when I need a break for a few years, after taking a sailboat to Thailand.

Tomorrow, I have a big teaser in the works to slake your ravenous thirst for teasers. Until then, I'll leave you with some BIG news. Using the new powers of OHRRPGCE, I'm including an all original soundtrack of delicously immersive .OGG music. No lame MP3s here.
Bob the Hamster
Lord of the Slimes

Post by Bob the Hamster »

I'm not 100% sure what is going on in this thread, but I am enjoying it :D
RMZ
King Slime

Post by RMZ »

Oh dang didn't know you were hyping it up here. I'm excited to play the new PJ game, even moreso excited to see how you handle the person you are spoofing for RGC!
pjbebi
Slime Knight

Post by pjbebi »

thanks! just goofing off here. never gonna get Yo Ghost level hype. maybe next game
Hedera
Slime Knight

Post by Hedera »

will your game talk about how everyone's shutting down their nuclear reactors but not their coal plants
pjbebi
Slime Knight

Post by pjbebi »

Hedera Helix wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 12:00 am will your game talk about how everyone's shutting down their nuclear reactors but not their coal plants
Maybe. I don't think the RDC version should be made available to the general public. So some plot changes ought to be in order
polkakitty
Red Slime

Post by polkakitty »

I don't know who in the community this game is based on (I don't *think* George W. Bush has a secret account he's been using to release OHRRPGCE games, as he always seemed more like the PICO-8 type to me,) but.... this entire thread has been a parody of the way they would talk up epic cinematic universes of interconnected games that they were planning to make, and then never actually work on them, hasn't it?

You sly dog. This is exactly the kind of gimmick I wish I could come up with for a contest game!
"It was right through those trees; I'm not insane
That's where the fin tried to drag me in
Don't look at me, look at where I'm pointing
Close your eyes, see what I see, Canajoharie..."
-- They Might Be Giants
Hedera
Slime Knight

Post by Hedera »

I got all the way to Mississippi before being shot by a walking pair of pants (?)
pjbebi
Slime Knight

Post by pjbebi »

Hedera wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:49 am I got all the way to Mississippi before being shot by a walking pair of pants (?)
you are correct
SwordPlay
Chemical Slime

Post by SwordPlay »

id's habbening
"Imagination. Life is your creation."