Motion to change the featured game to "Time Girl" Winner of the summer slam contest

Talk about things that are not making games here. But you should also make games!

Moderators: Bob the Hamster, marionline, SDHawk

Spoonweaver
Liquid Metal King Slime

Motion to change the featured game to "Time Girl" Winner of the summer slam contest

Post by Spoonweaver »

I think the featured game on the front page of the website should be changed to "Time Girl" Winner of the summer slam contest.
I know it normally doesn't get changed very often, and maybe it doesnt really matter.
But I think it does make some level of difference for the people's who's games are up there and we should spread the love when possible.
TMC
Metal King Slime

Re: Motion to change the featured game to "Time Girl" Winner of the summer slam contest

Post by TMC »

Motion to change the Most Downloaded game to something that has actually been downloaded by humans.
Mogri
Super Slime

Re: Motion to change the featured game to "Time Girl" Winner of the summer slam contest

Post by Mogri »

Spoonweaver wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:22 pm I think the featured game on the front page of the website should be changed to "Time Girl" Winner of the summer slam contest.
I know it normally doesn't get changed very often, and maybe it doesnt really matter.
But I think it does make some level of difference for the people's who's games are up there and we should spread the love when possible.
Good idea. Done.
TMC wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:19 am Motion to change the Most Downloaded game to something that has actually been downloaded by humans.
I'm not a miracle worker.