Let's give back to TMC

Talk about things that are not making games here. But you should also make games!

Moderators: Bob the Hamster, marionline, SDHawk

TMC
Metal King Slime

Post by TMC »

I already get a lot of appreciation and don't wish for more, as I'm already too obsessed with the OHRRPGCE. That's largely why I don't welcome donations.

I do already use dual monitors. I used to use three (I found negligible benefit from that).

But to head off the persistent complaints that my computer sucks I'm buying some hardware. (Yeah this monitor is pretty bad)
The gamepad adaptor is working fine, so I can resume fixing gamepad bugs.
Last edited by TMC on Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:36 pm, edited 7 times in total.
RMZ
King Slime

Post by RMZ »

If TMC doesn't want anything, it's unfair to push something on him. That's passive aggressive behavior and those of us with office jobs deal with enough of that. We can make all kinds of plans for him, but he's gotta approve them for these to be any good.

The goat seems to be the best idea we've had, as he was semi-responsive to that. But even the goat is a bad idea if he won't accept it.

It would be cool if for both James and TMC there were a list of assets needed and the community could donate towards that. Or if there was a general Hamster Republic paypal that could benefit James or TMC. I know Kaiju and Axe Cop are approved for Switch, but do either of the dudes have what they need to work on it? Does James still need an XBox for future Microsoft ports? Can we as a community at least contribute towards some of those goals in a way that doesn't feel like we're forcing it down anybody's throat. I know the intentions are good for TMC, but there's only so many ways he can say no before he gets pissed off.

If we can't donate anything ever to anywhere, then the very least we can feel good about is that TMC and James both know how much we love, respect and appreciate them.
ArtimusBena
Slime Knight

Post by ArtimusBena »

I understand Tmc, just wanted to help out

Very well, I will give what I was sent to James, as promised
Do you make love with the same urgency you make games?
RMZ
King Slime

Post by RMZ »

Since nobody has posted it, here's the link to James' Patreon if you want to contribute anything to him but don't feel like you have enough to do a lump deposit to Bena to send on.

https://www.patreon.com/Bob_the_Hamster/
Rue
Slime Knight

Post by Rue »

If we're still in the goat business, I'm just saying, I could use a couple of goats. I can't take care of them, but I can let them roam free and terrorize the neighborhood.

Anyway, yeah, TMZ said he didn't actually want a goat. As cool as it would be having a OHR community goat that he took in for us. I was kind of looking forward to hearing about Nathan the goat chewing up his furniture.