OHRRPGCE buglists migrated to GitHub

Make games! Discuss those games here.

Moderators: Bob the Hamster, marionline, SDHawk

TMC
Metal King Slime

OHRRPGCE buglists migrated to GitHub

Post by TMC »

All existing bug reports have finally been migrated to a replacement issue tracker on GitHub from our previous SourceForge and Bugzilla bug trackers (Bugzilla has been offline since 2014). File your bugs and feature requests there instead of SourceForge (see Buglist for more information).

From now on, we expect to be a lot more diligent in filing bugs where they belong instead of noting them in the margins of old receipts. I didn't like SourceForge's bugtracker much, so I've been exceptionally lazy at filing bugs for the last 6 years.

Now that we issues from three different sources combined into the one tracker, most of which were frozen in time for 6 years, we have a lot of old bugs that need closing and a number of duplicates.
Nathan Karr
Liquid Metal Slime

Post by Nathan Karr »

Oh, I didn't even notice I stopped getting notifications from Bugzilla. Of course I think it was 2012 or 2013 when I last contributed to that; hopefully I'll be more active on GitHub in comparison.
Remeber: God made you special and he loves you very much. Bye!
TMC
Metal King Slime

Post by TMC »

Nathan file a bug, which I had forgotten about and didn't have written down anywhere; I fixed it. Seems to be working.

Down to just 277 open issues!
Last edited by TMC on Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.