CASTLE OF THE PUMPKIN KING

Upload your games here. Download other people's games here.

Moderators: Bob the Hamster, marionline, SDHawk

dantedynamite
Red Slime

CASTLE OF THE PUMPKIN KING

Post by dantedynamite »

Here is a short festive Halloween themed adventure game called Castle of the Pumpkin King for the 2019 contest. Message me if you have any questions. Any feedback is appreciated.

Edit: October 19, 2021 Happy Halloween! Please enjoy the edits I've made to this game including adding a super extra special ending and fixing most of the bugs from the previous edition. I also completed some of the areas that were not filled out. Our hero is Gondola, a magical armless bear who shows up everywhere and anywhere to gently observe and appreciate the aesthetic wonder of the world.

Typically, he neither acts nor speaks, but our little adventurer heard of grave injustice and courageously sails his boat to Spooky Island to save the inhabitants from the Draconian Pumpkin King who outlawed trick-or-treating and other such festivities. Will you help him save Halloween so that the villagers may celebrate? It is up to you to travel across the land and collect the keys needed to defeat the Pumpkin King.

Controls: arrow keys to move, z and x to use weapons, enter to interact, esc to open the menu.

Music by Classical 8 Bit: https://www.youtube.com/c/Classical8Bit
For more information about Gondola visit gondola.space
Attachments
Castle of the Pumpkin King0010.png
Castle of the Pumpkin King0010.png (23.63 KiB) Viewed 910 times
castleofthepumpkinking.zip
(20.12 MiB) Downloaded 109 times
Castle of the Pumpkin King Title Screen.bmp
Castle of the Pumpkin King Title Screen.bmp (251.05 KiB) Viewed 2334 times