Hey guys, coming out as trans...

Talk about things that are not making games here. But you should also make games!

Moderators: Bob the Hamster, marionline, SDHawk

TMC
Metal King Slime

Post by TMC »

Chenzi wrote:I think everyone, to some degree looks at themselves in their past and can see the cringe.
Yes.

Except James? He's been making games, drawing comics and writing stories that are entirely ageless in their silliness since the rest of us were in internet-diapers starting flame wars.
Rue
Slime Knight

Post by Rue »

TMC wrote: Yes.

Except James? He's been making games, drawing comics and writing stories that are entirely ageless in their silliness since the rest of us were in internet-diapers starting flame wars.
Ugh my God you're right. The only really thing I can think of is the approval to get out of the 4 map editor.

I mean, you can say hamsters, spam and all that is cringry, but you'd come off like a huge slimehole given that's just his uniquely kid friendly, charming sense of humor.

How dare he be so likeable.
Bob the Hamster
Lord of the Slimes

Post by Bob the Hamster »

*laugh* no I have things I look back on and cringe about. Maybe I just left less evidence of them on public forums where I can easily re-live the shame.

If I had a time machine and I could go back and talk to my 20 year old self would have some sharp words for my younger self. Relevant to the topic of this thread, I remember that 20 years ago, a friend of mine came out as trans to me, and I was not accepting at all. I lost that friend, and I regret that very much every single time I think about her.

Reading this thread makes me smile, hearing about people finding greater happyness with their own self identity. That is so important, and so special.

I am glad that this community has become a welcoming and supportive place, and thank you all for making it that! :)
SwordPlay
Chemical Slime

Post by SwordPlay »

Bob the Hamster wrote:...

I am glad that this community has become a welcoming and supportive place, and thank you all for making it that! :)
*hamster republic national anthem plays*
Hedera
Slime Knight

Post by Hedera »

in the off chance that splendidland's an active member of this forum and sees this, I just wanted to say that apple quest dx owns
TMC
Metal King Slime

Post by TMC »

Umm, I'll pass it on. She's in the Discord server but rarely seen here.