OHR House Neo Rebirth Fate EX YI ZIE Plus Ultra Alpha Extra

Talk about things that are not making games here. But you should also make games!

Moderators: Bob the Hamster, marionline, SDHawk

Interested????(?)

no
17%
HELL no
8%
I feel forced into it at this point
25%
no, but i'll watch you crash and burn from the sidelines. Go team! ... ...I'm helping!
17%
I don't want to, but I will. Mainly because I want you to stop you somehow. But also because I don't know what I'm doing.
8%
I was just kidding when I wrote the other options. This is the secret poll option. Pick this one. It's the best and will unlock ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffgoo
17%
Yes, but please stop with the goo related hijinks.
No votes
Stop talking about goo. I literally just came here to tell you that, and it's not a request either. Just stop.
No votes
I will MAIL you my UNDERWEAR. Wear them on your head whilst dancing under the full moon, and our pact will be honoured.
No votes
Slime is, frankly, much better than goo. And I'm going to explain why below.
8%

Total votes: 12

Gaplan
Red Slime

Post by Gaplan »

I got a better idea, maybe next year we should collaborate and make something like a OHRRPGCE based videogame cutscene clip "OHR Rewind" (something in Youtube Rewind fasion) where will be all of the characters from the games of active community members that will do some fun stuff together. Also would be cool if we made some kind references to the happenings in the community itself or referencing improvements of the engine that took place this year or in recent years. (I already imagine a reference to the allowance of bigger sprites, where the characters sudenly are turning big in the some kind of city and do some fun stuff like fighting in a giant Kaiju fasion for example).
Last edited by Gaplan on Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
sorry for bad english :v: