Fizzy Adventures - Joey's Journey

Make games! Discuss those games here.

Moderators: Bob the Hamster, marionline, SDHawk

JentleJoe21
Slime

Post by JentleJoe21 »

I didn't start developing anything about it yet since I don't have any programming skilly and RPG Maker just confused me until now. All I have yet are drawings, characters and a vision for a plot.

It is supposed to be about a bottle of still water which is a classically dressed guy named "Joey the Jentleman". The game takes place in a world named "Bottle Springs" and it starts with anime characters "invading" the world, as Joey sees it as his destiny to fight them and cleanse the world from them with his double-barreled rifle. I already have a few main characters and some first enemies, I'd be glad f I could talk to anyone about this stuff and maybe get to know how I can get started. I'm also composing an own soundtrack though I don't have any composing program yet so I only play stuff on my organ and save it in my recordings so I don't forget about the melody.

Ask me anything if you want to find out more about it, I'll probably start a blog about the game somewhere once I started working on it.
Attachments
Some kind of "teaser" artwork I did about an year ago
Some kind of "teaser" artwork I did about an year ago
FizzyAdventuresWallpaper.jpg (334.97 KiB) Viewed 568 times
Last edited by JentleJoe21 on Mon May 15, 2017 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sincerely,

Joey the Jentleman