OHRRPGCE feature requests/suggestions

Make games! Discuss those games here.

Moderators: Bob the Hamster, marionline, SDHawk

Bob the Hamster
Lord of the Slimes

Re: OHRRPGCE feature requests/suggestions

Post by Bob the Hamster »

Yes, I would like to add some customization to the timing of attack animations. It's on my to-do list, but no promises about how soon
Abelhawk
Slime

Post by Abelhawk »

Abelhawk wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 1:08 pm Why does the "Drop" attack animation end so quickly? It falls so quickly I can't even see the attack animation, but all the other animations linger for half a second so you can see it hit the enemy and flinch. Can just a little bit of time be added between the time the animation falls and when it disappears?

Also, I really like when enemies have Extra Hits and attack ferociously a few times, but when heroes do it, they seem to wait about half a second between attacks, which really ruins the action of the moment. I'm guessing it's because the game is waiting for them to do their Attack A and Attack B animations, whereas enemies don't have that. Can that be sped up, or customized to be different? I'd love to be able to have two Driveby animations fly in short succession instead of one flying by, waiting a heartbeat, and then another one comes.
Better yet, could we just have a menu on each attack where we could override the ticks on the speed of the attack? That way we could speed up waves, slow down drops, or have a sequential projectile that moves faster or slower.
The Wobbler
A Scrambled Egg

Post by The Wobbler »

Would it be possible to have multiple font sets in one RPG file and a plotscript that let you switch between them? I'm thinking of it from an accessibility angle, having an alternate font players can select that will be easier for some to read.
jolt1k
Slime

Post by jolt1k »

Would it be possible to make attack stats accessible, like the enemy stats are?
:V snacktime