Page «  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Metal King Slime

PostSun Feb 10, 2019 12:29 am
Send private message Reply with quote
Nice bosses!
That worm one reminds me heavily of another boss...

It seems pretty odd that the skeleton boss shoots projectiles larger than he is.
Liquid Metal King Slime

PostSun Feb 10, 2019 9:24 am
Send private message Reply with quote
Yea neither one is really done and you've hit the nail on head on most of the things left to do.
First, yes I will be adding dirt animation for the worm. Possible fiery dirt animation.
Second, the graphics for the worm are placeholder as the first actual ones I made turned out bad so I scraped them to try again.
Third, the graphics for the skeleton's projectiles are place holder too. This is because the actual projectile scripts I use are reused from other projectile scripting int he game, and I hadn't fully decided on which ones to use until very recently so I hadn't drawn new graphics for them yet, only palette swapped the old graphics. Glad you like them.

I've been doing a lot of things that are hard to show here but mainly I'm down to mapping. Lots of mapping.

After that, and finishing up all the bosses I'll only need to polish up the narrative and I'll have a finished game.
I do still have a lot of work to do for the mapping, bosses, and narrative though.
Page «  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12