Heart of the OHR Contest 2016

Make games! Discuss those games here.

Moderators: Bob the Hamster, marionline, SDHawk

Mammothstuds
Slime Knight

Post by Mammothstuds »

TMC wrote:How many of the others are still working on their games and likely to eventually update them?
Well I plan on balancing out and maybe continuing Successor's Legacy. I may remaster the soundtrack, considering I have a better music program now.

I'm really happy with my rating! I'm honestly surprised my game got rated so high, and I'm extremely grateful you swell guys took the time to play it.
Soda_piggy
Slime Knight

Post by Soda_piggy »

Thanks to everyone who voted. RMZ and I are super excited to have won this year's Heart of the OHR!

You guys are awesome! As a thanks to everyone in the community, even you guys who gave it a 1... :hurr: The soundtrack is free to download for the rest of the month from BandCamp! Just click on the link below.

https://sodapiggy.bandcamp.com/album/su ... soundtrack
<a href="https://www.sodapiggymusic.com">Soda Piggy Website</a>
Idontknow
Slime Knight

Post by Idontknow »

I'd like to thank everyone who voted, and congratulations to the winners. It was a pleasure being a part of this contest, and the feedback I've been given has been valuble to future endeavours in rpg development.

I'm still working on my game, development never really stopped after I submitted the demo. I've started overhauling many things from the demo based on community feedback, and have a couple new areas and events in the works.
Last edited by Idontknow on Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Working as intended!
RMZ
King Slime

Post by RMZ »

Since it's not right to give myself the OHR mousepad, if you want it Phoenix, let me know your address through private message. I think I tried to mail you one for the 2014 contest and it wound up getting sent back.
Last edited by RMZ on Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
RMZ
King Slime

Post by RMZ »

We've gotten all of the rewards with the exception of Nathan's fan art. I have to say that everybody has been incredibly generous and it's awesome. I'm really proud that this contest is going to allow me to afford going to Steam Greenlight. I just wanted to thank everybody.
Mogri
Super Slime

Post by Mogri »

I was going to make Surfasaurus the featured game on the front page, but it isn't on the gamelist. So... congratulations to Labyrinthilium.
Feenicks
Metal Slime

Post by Feenicks »

Oh man, that's nice to see. Thanks, dude.
Nathan Karr
Liquid Metal Slime

Post by Nathan Karr »

Sorry it took me so long to get around to this, but I did eventually draw stuff.

Bale

Dark Planet

Fruity Quest

Labyrinthillium

Successor's Legacy

Grapnes 2

You Need A Hero

Dragon [s]Warrior[/s] [s]Quest[/s] [s]Crasher[/s] Chaser

Quodilliadoodle

In short, in games where I got a second party member in my play of the game I opted to draw the second party member 100% of the time.

Surfasaurus, being the grand prize, is taking more time and effort. For now, the ink is drying and I don't plan to erase the pencil and start coloring until tomorrow afternoon.
Remeber: God made you special and he loves you very much. Bye!
guo
Metal Slime

Post by guo »

These are great! Thanks NK :kamina:
vvight.wordpress.com
Nathan Karr
Liquid Metal Slime

Post by Nathan Karr »

It was sketched and inked before all the others, it just wasn't colored or scanned until an hour ago.
Remeber: God made you special and he loves you very much. Bye!