Announcement time

Announcements that go here will appear on the front page.

Moderators: Bob the Hamster, marionline, SDHawk

Mogri
Super Slime

Announcement time

Post by Mogri »

"Game of the Month" is now "Featured Game," for reasons that are probably obvious if you've been paying attention. By executive fiat, our featured game is [game]Ramble Planet[/game].

Going forward, games will remain featured until they are replaced by another game. There's no formal process for this. If you think a game should be featured, suggest it, and if there's general agreement, then it hits the front page. This might mean the featured game switches weekly. That's fine, too.

In an unrelated note that few of you are likely to care about, Wiki Salad has been decluttered following a flood of spambots. Somehow, the wiki escaped their watchful gaze for several years, but the gates opened up a few months back. I don't care to give it any sort of rigorous protection, because, let's face it, the wiki isn't used that often, so I've disabled anonymous edits and account registration. If you have a need to edit Wiki Salad for some reason, you'll need to tell me. A couple of you already have accounts anyway.

Game list tagging is still in the works, at least theoretically. Realistically, I haven't had much time to work on it because I was hit with a six-week-long crunch time at work. On top of having a baby. And several paying jobs on my plate.

...It's been a busy couple of months. Changes are coming, though; it just might take a little longer is all.
Meowskivich
Blubber Bloat

Post by Meowskivich »

there's a wiki?
dOn'T MiNd mE! i'M jUsT CoNtAgIoUs!!!
Play Orbs CCG: http://orbsccg.com/r/4r6x :V
Gizmog
Metal King Slime

Post by Gizmog »

Meowskivich wrote:there's a wiki?
Mogri
Super Slime

Re: Announcement time

Post by Mogri »

Mogri wrote:the wiki isn't used that often
It's mostly for my personal use, though it does contain documentation on Mega Tact, Interactive Storybook, and Automata (speaking of things you forgot/never knew existed).
Meowskivich
Blubber Bloat

Post by Meowskivich »

you forgot that one alien strategy thing
dOn'T MiNd mE! i'M jUsT CoNtAgIoUs!!!
Play Orbs CCG: http://orbsccg.com/r/4r6x :V
Mogri
Super Slime

Post by Mogri »

There's no wiki page for Brood.