Page «  1, 2
Metal King Slime

PostSat Sep 27, 2014 12:01 pm
Send private message Reply with quote
It's not linked from anywhere. I suggested creating entries in the gamelist for web-based games.

I noticed that rapidly clicking twice on an option brings up a "option not found on this page" error.

I can't remember whether I ever went through I Like Pigeons at the time, but regardless I just went through it now. It's very well done.
Super Slime

PostSat Sep 27, 2014 3:42 pm
TMC wrote:
I suggested creating entries in the gamelist for web-based games.

I very much support anyone who wants to put web games on the gamelist (and I should probably add Brood and Succession), but I think it makes more sense to add the gamebooks than the gamebook engine.
Mega Tact v1.1
Super Penguin Chef
Wizard Blocks
Metal King Slime

PostSun Sep 28, 2014 6:48 am
Cool; that makes sense.
Liquid Metal Slime

PostWed Oct 01, 2014 1:29 am
TMC wrote:
I can't remember whether I ever went through I Like Pigeons at the time, but regardless I just went through it now. It's very well done.

Wow, not only had I forgotten about that, but when you said the title, my first thought was, "Why does that sound familiar?"

Of course, now I remember having plans to write that story in five parts. Too bad I don't remember what parts 2-5 were gonna be about. (Well, that's not true--I remember vaguely what part 2 was supposed to be about.)

Anyway, thanks. I should do another. It was fun.
Place Obligatory Signature Here
Page «  1, 2