The Interactive Storybook

Announcements that go here will appear on the front page.

Moderators: Bob the Hamster, marionline, SDHawk

TMC
Metal King Slime

Post by TMC »

It's not linked from anywhere. I suggested creating entries in the gamelist for web-based games.

I noticed that rapidly clicking twice on an option brings up a "option not found on this page" error.

I can't remember whether I ever went through I Like Pigeons at the time, but regardless I just went through it now. It's very well done.
Mogri
Super Slime

Post by Mogri »

TMC wrote:I suggested creating entries in the gamelist for web-based games.
I very much support anyone who wants to put web games on the gamelist (and I should probably add Brood and Succession), but I think it makes more sense to add the gamebooks than the gamebook engine.
TMC
Metal King Slime

Post by TMC »

Cool; that makes sense.
Pepsi Ranger
Liquid Metal Slime

Post by Pepsi Ranger »

TMC wrote:I can't remember whether I ever went through I Like Pigeons at the time, but regardless I just went through it now. It's very well done.
Wow, not only had I forgotten about that, but when you said the title, my first thought was, "Why does that sound familiar?"

Of course, now I remember having plans to write that story in five parts. Too bad I don't remember what parts 2-5 were gonna be about. (Well, that's not true--I remember vaguely what part 2 was supposed to be about.)

Anyway, thanks. I should do another. It was fun.
Place Obligatory Signature Here