VOTING THREAD FOR 2012 WEEK LONG OHR RANDOM COLAB CONTEST

Make games! Discuss those games here.

Moderators: Bob the Hamster, marionline, SDHawk

Master K
King Slime

Post by Master K »

I enjoyed this contest. I finally got a complete game (sort of) to my name. I am proud of how Dreadful Occupant turned out. I haven't worked in many collabs, so it's good to see this one turned out so well.

Truth be told, my inspirations from the game came from The Ring (Ghost Girl), Insidious (Loosely. At one point in the movie, the man wanders through a dark and ominous version of the house. Thats where this dark house inspired from.), and a game on another website with the same mechanics. Roll'm together and you get the game me and Spoon made.
Spoonweaver
Liquid Metal King Slime

Post by Spoonweaver »

you still need to vote master k
TMC
Metal King Slime

Post by TMC »

Spazztik also didn't vote. Though I doubt that his team needs it ;)
James Paige wrote:although I did make it to the final base once, but crowbarless, and too weak to survive
(late, late reply) That jammed door was put in back when you could walk straight up to the main base. In the final game, it was a bit cruel. Whoops.
guo wrote:The graphics are good, are the crops and the carriage ripped?
Haha. Spazztik drew them.
guo wrote:Needs a title screen
Does not. In my rush to upload, I forgot to disable the title screen, that's all. I don't believe in title screens!
guo wrote:TMC can you please show me how to do this?!?
I intended to include the scripts, but again, forgot. Will be in the next release. I'll PM you some scripts. Hawk wrote that bit... and most other things.