Review: Fat Frog the Movie

Write and read reviews of games that have been uploaded to Slime Salad.

Moderators: Bob the Hamster, marionline, SDHawk

Spoonweaver
Liquid Metal King Slime

Review: Fat Frog the Movie

Post by Spoonweaver »

First off, players should know this isn't a game. It's simply a long cut scene. So if you're looking for a game you should look else where. That said this "movie" is fairly entertaining. Featuring an homage to one of my creations, how could I not love this crazy montage of wackiness.

The graphics in this movie are pretty outstanding. I've always liked FnrrfYgmSchnish's style of graphics, and this movie really puts his talent on display, without all the silly gameplay that normally accompanies it. Being one of the most action based OHR films out there, I think this movie really does a lot of things right. From the anime lines to the voice acting, this thing shines with quality.

The only real thing I can say against this movie is that it clearly shows us that's in incomplete. I believe if you don't plan to finish something, you shouldn't leave it open for more like this. The plot could have easily been shifted around to make the story seem complete instead of what it is. In any case, I think this is one of the best OHR films out there.

I'd recommend this film to anyone looking to kill about 10 minutes.

Score: 3/5