Harbinger 6EQUJ5

Write and read reviews of games that have been uploaded to Slime Salad.

Moderators: Bob the Hamster, marionline, SDHawk

JSH357
Liquid Metal Slime

Harbinger 6EQUJ5

Post by JSH357 »

Uh... I guess this game's too deep for me? After about ten minutes, I can't figure out even the very first step in solving whatever puzzle is presented here. I would try harder, but the sound effects, like in the last Willy game I played, are too obnoxious for me to put up with for prolonged periods of time.

One nice thing about this is that I think the visuals are better than in some other similar games released this year. This one actually looks rather intricate, like an 80s vision of a space station. I enjoyed the look of it a lot, so I'll give it points for that.

Ultimately, the lack of good tutorial kills this for me. I don't need a fairy explaining every last thing I need to do, but a push in the right direction, or at least -a- direction would be a godsend. There's another game development lesson, kids: tutorials are your friends when implemented well.

Rating: 1.5 Even More Confused JSHes out of 10
My website, the home of Motrya:
http://www.jshgaming.com
Willy Elektrix
Liquid Metal Slime

Post by Willy Elektrix »

In response to this review, Harbinger 6EQUJ5 now includes a walkthrough inside the help file. Beware: Using this walkthrough extensively pretty much wrecks the game.