- If you want to play, post something to the effect of "I enter the maze." You will then enter the maze. You can perform multiple actions with a single post if you want.
- Movement: When you enter the maze, you will be given a series of options. Most of the time, these options will be "go west, go east, go north, or go south." If you say something like "I go west, east, north, then south," if you hit a wall, I will automatically stop you. If you wanted to do something impossible, I will automatically stop you. This might lead to your death, so be careful.
- You are allowed to perform actions other than move, (i.e. some of you may really like bashing doors). Sometimes they do stuff, but not every action will result in something happening. Usually it will be obvious if you can do an action in the room, but it doesn't hurt to try. I will reward imagination.
- Searching is always automatic assuming there is nothing of interest/dangerous in a room. Intensive searching is not. Investigating a specific area or object is sometimes very useful.
- Death: When you die, don't worry, you can be reincarnated! You'll be able to "enter the maze" once again.
- You may say anything you want in this thread. You may discuss strategy with other players, make maps and share them, etc.
- You may not attack other players or steal their stuff. For all intents and purposes, you are in the same labyrinth, but are largely ignoring one another. Cooperating may be helpful, though.
- You can join in at any time. It's not too late until someone has solved the maze.
Come on in! The weather is nice and the night is young.
Master K - caused a temporal paradox
J_Taylor - detonated a highly explosive device
James Paige - frozen solid in the cold room
ncw64 - eaten by a grue in the dark room
Nathan Karr - eaten by a grue in the dark room
Pheonix - reduced to ash in the magma room
Master K - forcefully fed himself to a grue in the dark room
Mega Tact v1.1
Super Penguin Chef