Rockstar's review: "Locked"

Write and read reviews of games that have been uploaded to Slime Salad.

Moderators: Bob the Hamster, marionline, SDHawk

Rockstar
Slime

Rockstar's review: "Locked"

Post by Rockstar »

The game “locked” was made by Mazin this is my review and personal thoughts about the game.

The title screen looked great , the word “ locked” was a little small but other than that it was just like any other title screen. The music fitted the main idea of the game, and it sounded just right , it wasn’t overdone like most games.

The graphics were amazing! The person that made the game put a lot of time and work into it. Every little detail was carefully made , and there were no mistakes. The purpose of the game was to escape the building, every door was locked but the clues kept you on your feet and it made you want more. The game was challenging but it was by far the best game that I played so far.

The game started of with just two rooms but it had 5 rooms altogether and only one unlocked , the idea of the game is to figure out all of the clues and get each room unlocked . Once you get all the rooms unlocked you go upstairs and unlock more rooms until finally you get the main door open and win the game.

I personally think that this game deserves a great rate and review. Once you play it you would know how great it is.