Page «  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  »
King Slime

PostSat Aug 20, 2011 9:07 pm
Send private message Reply with quote
My game is almost done. Just doing some bug checking/crunching, and then I shall post it up.
King Slime

PostSat Aug 20, 2011 10:32 pm
Alright, my game is done, but since the internet is slow, attaching my ZIP file is taking a while, and it is really, REALLY irritating me.

EDIT: I posted the description and title screen as an attachment, hoping it would lighten the load for the ZIP attachment. It ain't. Sad
Super Slime

PostSat Aug 20, 2011 10:45 pm
You should also submit it to Ludum Dare. Don't forget!
Mega Tact v1.1
Super Penguin Chef
Wizard Blocks
King Slime

PostSat Aug 20, 2011 11:07 pm
No thank you Mogri, i'm simply good entering the OHR version.
My game, The Labyrinth, is now up and ready to be downloaded! I hope it's not too buggy...
Liquid Metal King Slime

PostSun Aug 21, 2011 3:51 am
Escape the Zombie Horde

I hope you enjoy it.

It didn't actually come out as good as I was hoping, but I had a 10 hour shift today at work and I work from 9 till 6 tomorrow so it's as good as it's gonna get. I'm too tired to work on it more. I hope there's no massive bugs I missed.
I would have submitted it to Ludum Dare, but the site is messed up, I might miss the contest because of that. It possible I won't have the chance to upload it there before the end of the contest. Anyways, best of luck to everyone. I look forward to seeing what everyone did.
King Slime

PostSun Aug 21, 2011 4:22 am
@Spoon: I'll review it in a couple of days. I love the Agi and Int. Yeah, i'm guilty as an arena fanatic. I've been trying to beat Slimehold...I got him down to 200! But, i'm off topic. I hope people enjoy my game.
Liquid Metal King Slime

PostSun Aug 21, 2011 12:35 pm
My Ludum Dare entry page.
King Slime

PostSun Aug 21, 2011 2:22 pm
I entered Ludum Dare Jam.
Slime Knight

PostSun Aug 21, 2011 4:48 pm
Whelp, I guess I'm gonna have to play these games.
Slime Knight

PostSun Aug 21, 2011 5:02 pm
Spoonweaver wrote:
Escape the Zombie Horde

I hope you enjoy it.

Interesting concept, but there's a few problems I see with the game.

The items really need more of an explanation. Starting out, I wasn't really sure how much food or water I would need, or whether or not I would need more than one gun, and so on. Also, it's kind of annoying to purchase 1 hundred single units of food or water. Maybe you could've added 20-packs of food, 10-packs of bullets, etc.

Another thing: the game doesn't seem to end after you die. Playing this, I died of starvation and thirst at least two dozen times but the car kept moving on.

Finally: there isn't any indicator of how many days you've been on the road. That's something that I think would be important.

It'd be a pretty cool game if you could work out all those kinks.
Slime Knight

PostSun Aug 21, 2011 8:01 pm
I just finished my 48-hour game. It is called Escape from Strong Castle. You are supposed to run from all enemies rather than battle as they are too strong to harm.
Metal King Slime

PostSun Aug 21, 2011 10:42 pm
http://www.slimesalad.com/forum/viewgame.php?t=4327

Done. Play. Bed.
Liquid Metal King Slime

PostSun Aug 21, 2011 10:42 pm
Valigarmander wrote:
Spoonweaver wrote:
Escape the Zombie Horde

I hope you enjoy it.

Interesting concept, but there's a few problems I see with the game.

The items really need more of an explanation. Starting out, I wasn't really sure how much food or water I would need, or whether or not I would need more than one gun, and so on. Also, it's kind of annoying to purchase 1 hundred single units of food or water. Maybe you could've added 20-packs of food, 10-packs of bullets, etc.

Another thing: the game doesn't seem to end after you die. Playing this, I died of starvation and thirst at least two dozen times but the car kept moving on.

Finally: there isn't any indicator of how many days you've been on the road. That's something that I think would be important.

It'd be a pretty cool game if you could work out all those kinks.

Thank you for the not dieing bug.
Everything else is the way it is and will never change.
I had thought about including a day counter, but the screen was already a bit packed and it just wasn't important because you can keep track of days by doing math with either your water or food.

The not dieing bug has been fixed.
I think...
Liquid Metal King Slime

PostSun Aug 21, 2011 11:16 pm
Harsh words from the K man about Escape from Strong Castle.
http://www.slimesalad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4328
King Slime

PostSun Aug 21, 2011 11:18 pm
I speak the Cassandra Truth. That game is...well, glaringly a newbie game. I don't try to offend anybody, but honestly, the game could have looked better. When you submit something like that, you have to face the music sooner or later.
Page «  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  »