Page «  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  »
Metal King Slime

PostSat Dec 13, 2014 6:45 am
Send private message Reply with quote
RabMoghal wrote:
Hello, can someone please explain why i'm being told have been banned from this #slimesalad irc chat? I spent about an hour working out how to dowload an irc client, joined slime salad, went out for a few drinks, came back, and found had been banned?

In the two and a half hours you were gone, the channel looked like this:

Quote:

[17:46:17] <RabMoghal> RabMoghal (~Lingo@cpc6-stkn14-2-0-cust5.11-2.cable.virginm.net) has joined #slimesalad

[17:47:33] --> RabMoghal_ (~Lingo@cpc6-stkn14-2-0-cust5.11-2.cable.virginm.net) has joined #slimesalad

[17:47:33] <-- RabMoghal (~Lingo@cpc6-stkn14-2-0-cust5.11-2.cable.virginm.net) has quit (Read error: Connection reset by peer)

[17:47:37] <CatButts> RabMoghal__ (~Lingo@cpc6-stkn14-2-0-cust5.11-2.cable.virginm.net) has joined #slimesalad

[17:48:34] <RabMoghal_> RabMoghal___ (~Lingo@cpc6-stkn14-2-0-cust5.11-2.cable.virginm.net) has joined #slimesalad

[17:49:25] <RabMoghal__> RabMoghal____ (~Lingo@cpc6-stkn14-2-0-cust5.11-2.cable.virginm.net) has joined #slimesalad

Each time, the ___ got even longer, we waited as long as we could but after like 2 hours it was just too disruptive. It's not a permanent ban, you're absolutely welcome back tomorrow, and we can get to the bottom of your connection issue. Sorry for the inconvenience!

EDIT: And apparently the ban has been lifted!
Red Slime

PostSat Dec 13, 2014 8:49 am
Gizmog wrote:
RabMoghal wrote:
Hello, can someone please explain why i'm being told have been banned from this #slimesalad irc chat? I spent about an hour working out how to dowload an irc client, joined slime salad, went out for a few drinks, came back, and found had been banned?

In the two and a half hours you were gone, the channel looked like this:

Quote:

[17:46:17] <RabMoghal> RabMoghal (~Lingo@cpc6-stkn14-2-0-cust5.11-2.cable.virginm.net) has joined #slimesalad

[17:47:33] --> RabMoghal_ (~Lingo@cpc6-stkn14-2-0-cust5.11-2.cable.virginm.net) has joined #slimesalad

[17:47:33] <-- RabMoghal (~Lingo@cpc6-stkn14-2-0-cust5.11-2.cable.virginm.net) has quit (Read error: Connection reset by peer)

[17:47:37] <CatButts> RabMoghal__ (~Lingo@cpc6-stkn14-2-0-cust5.11-2.cable.virginm.net) has joined #slimesalad

[17:48:34] <RabMoghal_> RabMoghal___ (~Lingo@cpc6-stkn14-2-0-cust5.11-2.cable.virginm.net) has joined #slimesalad

[17:49:25] <RabMoghal__> RabMoghal____ (~Lingo@cpc6-stkn14-2-0-cust5.11-2.cable.virginm.net) has joined #slimesalad

Each time, the ___ got even longer, we waited as long as we could but after like 2 hours it was just too disruptive. It's not a permanent ban, you're absolutely welcome back tomorrow, and we can get to the bottom of your connection issue. Sorry for the inconvenience!

EDIT: And apparently the ban has been lifted!

Urgh! so embarrassed! I'll make sure I don't leave my IRC running in the future, thanks for understanding! New to a lot of this...
Metal King Slime

PostSun Dec 14, 2014 1:52 am
We thought it was pretty amusing, actually. I have no idea why your IRC client would do that; I imagine there's something wrong with it. I've never seen that in IRC before.
Liquid Metal King Slime

PostSun Dec 14, 2014 3:08 am
Liquid Metal King Slime

PostSat Jan 24, 2015 9:18 pm
Liquid Metal King Slime

PostSat Sep 26, 2015 2:08 am
Metal King Slime

PostMon Sep 28, 2015 10:32 am
Two new OHRircs!

#SS being overtaken by DnD discussion has been true all year.
Metal King Slime

PostMon Sep 28, 2015 4:49 pm
Anyone who wants to talk about something else is welcome to. I've tried 3 times to name our official #SlimeSalad Summer Jam and no ones' even tried to argue it. IT's damn near Fall too!
Metal Slime

PostMon Sep 28, 2015 5:00 pm
Fall started on the 23rd.

And I can't say I remember seeing any attempts to name a summer jam. Maybe putting it in the irc topic could help garner more conversation about it?

Not sure how much I can do myself to create a topic of conversation beyond posting the naked chicks I draw, though.
Liquid Metal Slime

PostMon Sep 28, 2015 5:15 pm
I remember talking about the insane scrawlings that issue forth from my head and any sprites I make. Conversations tend not to last very long.
In the past, I apologized when I was in the right because I was afraid of peer pressure. For this, I apologize.

I must be cruel, but to be kind; that bad may begin, and worse be left behind.
-Prince Hamlet of Denmark
Liquid Metal King Slime

PostMon Sep 28, 2015 7:07 pm
It is mostly like this in there all day

Metal King Slime

PostMon Sep 28, 2015 8:37 pm
Our summer jam is Demi Lovato's Cool for the Summer... NOT THAT WE CAN LISTEN TO IT NOW THAT IT'S FALL!
Metal King Slime

PostTue Sep 29, 2015 8:08 am
Don't know what you mean; Autumn is a great time for making jam
King Slime

PostTue Sep 29, 2015 8:52 pm
Pheonix wrote:
Not sure how much I can do myself to create a topic of conversation beyond posting the naked chicks I draw, though.

Pheonix we deeply appreciate the service that you provide for the community
Liquid Metal King Slime

PostWed Sep 30, 2015 1:04 am
Page «  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  »