HamsterSpeak #35 Collage

Announcements that go here will appear on the front page.

Moderators: Bob the Hamster, marionline, SDHawk

The Wobbler
A Scrambled Egg

HamsterSpeak #35 Collage

Post by The Wobbler »

Good evening pig people. As you may know, with the release of HS#35, we will be celebrating three full years of issues. I want to do something fun that everyone can contribute to, and I remembered that way back in like 2001, we had a community collage, where people drew characters from their games and all of the images were assembled into one massive collage.

I'd like to try to do something like this for the anniversary issue, as a big art insert.

Anyone and everyone is welcome to join in. All you have to do is submit your art before February 20th, so I have time to compile them into one image. Some sort of background will be added by me.

The rules:

-You may draw as many characters as you like. They do not need to be from your own game.
-Please let me know the names of the characters you drew and what game they're from.
-Your picture should have no background of its own. This will be filled in when they're all compiled. If you can, save your image with a transparent background.
-Pictures should be "work safe."
-Pictures can be hand drawn or digital, either way's fine. Sprites are fine. I'd prefer a mix of mediums.
-Don't use a format with image quality loss (compressed JPG).
-Images can be submitted in these threads, via PM, or via e-mail to me.
-Multiple people can draw the same characters.

Feel free to ask any questions here, and let's start the art!
Last edited by The Wobbler on Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
RMZ
King Slime

Post by RMZ »

I have a bunch of misc. art that I haven't used yet that's OHR-related. I'll submit that, plus a few new things. This is a great idea for a 3rd anniversary special.
Nathan Karr
Liquid Metal Slime

Post by Nathan Karr »

Wolf and Zera McClaymore from Densetsu no Okami. Now that I know about this, I'll go draw the heroes of Maces Wild in crayon (I'm pretty sure I'm the only one that'll be submitting stuff in crayon).

Too bad I don't know how to do transparent backgrounds (it's probably something MSPaint doesn't allow).
Remeber: God made you special and he loves you very much. Bye!
The Wobbler
A Scrambled Egg

Post by The Wobbler »

If you're going to scan in an image at least scan it at a resolution that doesn't destroy the image's details.