HamsterSpeak #29 Online

Announcements that go here will appear on the front page.

Moderators: Bob the Hamster, marionline, SDHawk

The Wobbler
A Scrambled Egg

HamsterSpeak #29 Online

Post by The Wobbler »

http://superwalrusland.com/ohr/issue29/cover.html

Only three review-type articles this month, or four if you count MBS' Shiny but Rusty. A couple of features, including one that will maybe get someone to play Village People: The Videogame? The left column of the magazine is lonely this month.
Momoka
Metal Slime

Post by Momoka »

Quality over quantity, right?
Uncommon
Metal Slime

Post by Uncommon »

He can only put out as much as the contributors give him.

Looks like my Monsterology comments tried to make a repeat performance!
James Paige is hosting a "Finish Your Dang Game" Contest to encourage people to finally geMonsterology is outright Apocalyptic. I kept expecting the next line to be "And I looked, and behold a pale horse..."t moving and complete that game they've been sitting on for years. The contest runs through the end of August, and voting runs through September.
The Wobbler
A Scrambled Egg

Post by The Wobbler »

That's probably my favorite error I've made. I'll fix it when I get home.
Nathan Karr
Liquid Metal Slime

Post by Nathan Karr »

I liked Pepsi Ranger's review of Okedoke, and agree on just what a horrible virus political correctness is. I was a little annoyed at the switching back and forth between Traveler Mode and Reviewer Mode.

The other articles were pretty solid. I'm looking forward to more "Shiny But Rusty" in the future.
Remeber: God made you special and he loves you very much. Bye!
Pepsi Ranger
Liquid Metal Slime

Post by Pepsi Ranger »

I was a little annoyed at the switching back and forth between Traveler Mode and Reviewer Mode.
That was actually, quite literally, a last minute decision. I wasn't happy with the article as of 10pm 7/31, which at that point was strictly a travelogue, so I threw in the reviewer mode to balance my ill feelings about the review as a whole.

I don't know yet if I'm gonna maintain that voice for the next installment or do something different. Depends on whether I get that advanced copy of Chapter 4, I suppose. I don't think I want to write a travelogue for a segment that probably won't be released to the community by that point, and I don't see Chapters 2 or 3 really needing it.

At the same time, I get so bored of writing standard reviews that I have to shake it up somehow.

I guess we'll all see what unfolds in the coming month.
The other articles were pretty solid. I'm looking forward to more "Shiny But Rusty" in the future.
Would you also be looking forward to more "Covered with Dust" in the future? Because that could be happening soon. It has been a year now since the last one.
Place Obligatory Signature Here