D&D Play by Post

Talk about things that are not making games here. But you should also make games!

Moderators: Bob the Hamster, marionline, SDHawk

Momoka
Metal Slime

Post by Momoka »

Spoonweaver wrote:I'm starting up a fresh campaign if anyone is looking to join in on our play by post D&D fun.
Deets?
Spoonweaver
Liquid Metal King Slime

Post by Spoonweaver »

Hi momoka, what does deets mean.
Momoka
Metal Slime

Post by Momoka »

Details?
Spoonweaver
Liquid Metal King Slime

Post by Spoonweaver »

Well I went ahead and gave them to momoka in the usergroup thread, but I figure I'll go ahead and give more details here for the other people thinking of joining.

Characters start off at level 8, and begin in the city of Dunderstank, a large corrupt city in the middle of a vast desert. Monster races make up a large part of the population of Dunderstank, thus players are urged to pick a race outside the normal choices they are allowed. Starting Gold is 54,000 and class options are flexible.

Campaign setting.
You are all gang members. You live in the massive city of Dunderstank. The city is ruled by a tyrant named Lord Neil. His dark tower can be seen from any part of the city and is easily taller then any of the other buildings by more than 4 times their height. Times are tough in the city, and you have to be a criminal to survive. However, Lord Neil's Templars are ever ready to slay anyone committing even the smallest of crimes.
Hachi
Retired Smash Champion
Location: drifting down a hairpin turn HOLY SHI- HE OVERTOOK THE RX-7!!

Post by Hachi »

I'm not dead.

I'm interested.

Might I have an invite to the group?
Spoonweaver
Liquid Metal King Slime

Post by Spoonweaver »

Indeed you can good sir, and in fact you have.
I'll be looking forward to seeing your character choices in the role playing thread.