The One-Dungeon Game
Concept: Make a game with one dungeon. Just the one, single dungeon, and make it as neat as polished as possible.
Deadline: November 30th, 2012. This allows you to enter the game in the Heart of the OHR contest as well.
1. The game must be primarily composed of one dungeon. You are allowed to have a little cutscene setting up the dungeon, and a town outside the dungeon for supplies and the like, but primarily it must be one dungeon.
3. This must be a new dungeon. Darkmoor Dungeon, while a classic OHR game, is ineligible. If Vikings of Midguard got re-released with a new dungeon, that one dungeon is eligible.
4. One-dungeon games and games as part of the HotOHR contest are in the same category.
5. You are allowed up to two entries. (So you can submit a HotOHR dungeon and a standalone)
6. One week after the deadline, a two-week period of voting begins. You are not allowed to vote for your own entry. People may vote on any criteria they choose.
First place: $25
Second place: $10
Third place: 1000 slimebucks
Cash prizes will be paid over paypal.
These rules are subject to clarification. Please ask if you have any questions.