Game of the Month: July voting

Announcements that go here will appear on the front page.

Moderators: Bob the Hamster, marionline, SDHawk

July 2012 Game of the Month

Poll ended at Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:27 pm

Puckámon
No votes
Okédoké: La Leyenda Mexicana
No votes
Cläm Dïgger
100%

Total votes: 3

Mogri
Super Slime

Game of the Month: July voting

Post by Mogri »

Par for the course by now, My Little Gahn takes its spot on the front page halfway through the month.

We have a sparse nomination list this month: Nathan Karr nominated two games by noted author FnrrfYgmSchnish. (That spelling is off the top of my head, by the way.) If you really don't want him on the front page for some reason, then I've included a third option: Clam Digger, last month's runner-up. The moral of the story may or may not be that you should nominate more games, depending on your outlook.
Last edited by Mogri on Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Baconlabs
Liquid Metal Slime

Post by Baconlabs »

My knee-jerk reaction is "OKEDOKE OKEDOKE OKEDOKE", but I'll give Clam Digger a whirl before voting, it sounds interesting.
I just noticed Surlaw uploaded a bunch of his classics, so also out of a knee-jerk reaction, I'm nominating Walthros and Walthrus. Er, wait, is this where we're supposed to nominate games? It's been so long since I did this I've forgotten all the rules, except that there's a three-game nomination limit.

I think?
Mogri
Super Slime

Post by Mogri »

Baconlabs wrote:My knee-jerk reaction is "OKEDOKE OKEDOKE OKEDOKE", but I'll give Clam Digger a whirl before voting, it sounds interesting.
I just noticed Surlaw uploaded a bunch of his classics, so also out of a knee-jerk reaction, I'm nominating Walthros and Walthrus. Er, wait, is this where we're supposed to nominate games? It's been so long since I did this I've forgotten all the rules, except that there's a three-game nomination limit.

I think?
Yeah, you're good