Enter the Labyrinth

Talk about things that are not making games here. But you should also make games!

Moderators: Bob the Hamster, marionline, SDHawk

Bob the Hamster
Lord of the Slimes

Post by Bob the Hamster »

I stand for quite a while in the fountain room, trying to calm myself, and get over the shock of watching catwoman burn my lovely silk hat to a crisp with her eye-lasers.

When I calm down a bit, I take notice of the other adventurers running back and forth willy nilly, and hear shouts of joy that somebody has solved something.

I glance into the room to the EAST, and noticing the gloves, I take the MOST DAPPER glove.

I glance into the room to the south, but decide that I don't want to stand near magma.

I continue standing in the fountain room a little longer.
Mogri
Super Slime

Post by Mogri »

Master K
Labyrinth Party Room
Oh MAN, you guys. Turns out that troll was a bouncer for the party of the century! Or the party lounge of the century, at least -- there's no one here. Besides the flashy lights and disco ball, you notice colored dots in each corner of the room and a table in the southwest corner with a bowl of pretzels. Wait, is this -- is this a game of Twister for a giant spider?

No, wait, that's stupid.

ncw64
You flash the troll your ticket and before you know it, you're in the same room as Master K.

James Paige
dapper glove: Taken.
Master K
King Slime

Post by Master K »

AHA! I KNEW THERE HAD TO BE A PARTY IN THERE!

Anyways, I go over to the bowl and take as many pretzels as I can hold.

...what? I LIKE Pretzels.

I then start to dance a little bit, then I go out the west door.
Mogri
Super Slime

Post by Mogri »

Master K
You take two fistfuls of pretzels, dance a bit, then go west back into the troll room.

I can't help but think you meant east.
ncw64
Slime Knight

Post by ncw64 »

I very carefully inspect the dots on the dance floor, the disco ball, the dish of pretzels... anything and everything I can think of for some hint in the DANCE room for the dance input in the control room. I'm a party pooper :( I then head east regardless of what I find.
You can't fix stupidity.
Mogri
Super Slime

Post by Mogri »

ncw64
The colored circles appear to be large buttons. You apprehensively step on one and it lights up with a satisfying "DING."

You head east, unable to find anything else particularly interesting in this room (because you are not particularly interested in partying (jerk)).

Spider Twister Room
Of course -- THIS is the room where the giant spiders play Twister. As you enter the room, the caller announces, "Left anterior foreleg yellow!" The two remaining contestants groan at the announcement, then writhe their way into place.

This is simultaneously the most fascinating and the creepiest thing you've ever witnessed.
ncw64
Slime Knight

Post by ncw64 »

Master K, you should head over the the control room to see what happened since you're already going that way, I'll continue exploring this way. I mean we can switch if you want, but I figure we're already heading in our directions. Just let us know! Anyways, I decide against playing with giant spiders. I attempt to have a conversation with one of the contestants who is out of the game, while keeping my distance.
You can't fix stupidity.
Mogri
Super Slime

Post by Mogri »

ncw64
The spider sighs. "These guys are really good. I love this game, but I just can't compete with them. Maybe I need to practice more."
ncw64
Slime Knight

Post by ncw64 »

I politely try to reassure the giant spider before moving north through the exit.
You can't fix stupidity.
Master K
King Slime

Post by Master K »

Yes, I mean't east. I head back into the party, and then to spider twister. I then head north, being disturbed by spiders playing twister.
Mogri
Super Slime

Post by Mogri »

ncw64, Master K
Tree Room
The floor turns to dirt as you walk into a room that is largely occupied by a single tree. Hanging precipitously from the edge of a long branch is a nest with a single egg. How in the world did a tree grow down here, anyway? The labyrinth walls lead you to conclude that this tree must have been transplanted from the outside, with terrible implications for some poor bird family.

This is a dead end; you can return to the south.
Master K
King Slime

Post by Master K »

I decide to inspect the tree and the egg. I don't touch the egg, because I don't want to risk breaking it.
Shizuma
Slime Knight

Post by Shizuma »

I take two bottles and fill them with water, head west twice and give them to the statues.
Mogri
Super Slime

Post by Mogri »

Master K
It's a tree, all right.

You can't get a good look at the egg from here.

Shizuma
The water freezes as you pass through the cold room.

Image Oh, didn't you hear? Someone already fetched some water.
Bob the Hamster
Lord of the Slimes

Post by Bob the Hamster »

I finally feel calm enough to brave Ed and Catwoman again.

I go to the STATUE room, and ask if anybody has gotten the water yet.