Enter the Labyrinth

Talk about things that are not making games here. But you should also make games!

Moderators: Bob the Hamster, marionline, SDHawk

Feenicks
Metal Slime

Post by Feenicks »

Go north.
Pick up one of the cans/bottles/containers and fill it with water.
Go south and wait around a little bit, until the water seems decently heated up.
Go north, then west twice, running through the ice room so stuff doesn't cool down too much.
ncw64
Slime Knight

Post by ncw64 »

I take the power glove and remove both of mine. I go Power Jackson with this one. I go west, grab two cups, fill one with water. I then go south and put one cup over the other in order to hopefully create a steam catching system. Regardless of whether it works, I return north into the water room before I die from the heat, hoping that I now have a closed system of steam.
You can't fix stupidity.
Shizuma
Slime Knight

Post by Shizuma »

I go east.
Guild
Slime

Post by Guild »

I go north, grab ten glasses and fill them all with water, then put five of them just inside the Ice room and five of them just inside the Magma room and wait twelve minutes or until the water is boiling in the cups in the Magma room, then I pick them all up and go east, dumping boiling water onto the fish (three glasses if necessary) and putting two of the boiling water glasses just inside the sphinx room while I finish digging out the fish. If I get the fish, I pick up the other five now frozen glasses and go west into that sphinx room to ask about the water I brought.

Items: Two gloves, 50 fish keys, two fox tails, five glasses of cold or frozen water, two glasses of boiling or frozen water.
Last edited by Guild on Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Don't mourn for me. I was born to die. But not before a few grilled cheese sandwiches.
Mogri
Super Slime

Post by Mogri »

Pheonix
You fill up a bottle and enter the magma room. You wait in the magma room for the water to heat up. Why did you think this was a good idea?

Hot as advertised!

ncw64
You hatch a crazy plan. Presumably, there are two steam-filled bottles in the room to the south now.

Shizuma
Fountain
The north wall of this room is occupied by a large fountain. A hideous statue spews an endless stream of water into the basin below. The floor is littered with a pile of discarded bottles. Exits lead west, east, and south.

Guild
Image Parts of your command didn't make sense. How do you "go east, dumping boiling water onto the fish"? Please detail your movement so I know whether to kill you by freezing or burning. Thanks!
ncw64
Slime Knight

Post by ncw64 »

I walk into, and pass through the cold room (west), and then wait long enough for the steam to hopefully form water, but not long enough to kill me, and go west again into the sphinx room regardless of the outcome.
You can't fix stupidity.
Mogri
Super Slime

Post by Mogri »

ncw64
(Presumably retrieving the bottles from the magma room first)
You take the bottles into the cold room. Have you ever taken a glass straight from the dishwasher and put ice in it? Yes? Has that glass ever cracked? Because that's what happens to glass. Fortunately, in the process, you get a little water in the bottom of the glass as you scurry along to the sphinx room.

Image That's your water? What'd you do, spit in the cup?

Image Hmph. Luckily, I didn't say how MUCH water. Okay, dungeoneer, ask your question.

Image You get one. Make it good.

You gain 20 points.
Last edited by Mogri on Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
ncw64
Slime Knight

Post by ncw64 »

Nice! Okay, then... what all need to do to get past the troll?
You can't fix stupidity.
Mogri
Super Slime

Post by Mogri »

ncw64
Image That's your question? Wow, you're hopeless.

Image The troll? He's just doing his job as bouncer. All you really need to do is show him you're allowed in.

Image None of you has anything like that, I'm sure.

Image If you need any more clues, we'll be here.
Master K
King Slime

Post by Master K »

I head east from the cold room after going into some sort of statsis. I then hear about the clue given to Ncw, and I form an idea. I head west, then North to the troll room.

I get my ticket out, and I show it to the troll.
ncw64
Slime Knight

Post by ncw64 »

Oh slime, haha. Didn't even think about the ticket. Silly me! I was just about to post that everyone should get their chance at a question and we can organize them to get the most info available. Well, I still think we should, but good idea on the ticket K.
You can't fix stupidity.
Feenicks
Metal Slime

Post by Feenicks »

I re-enter the labyrinth, and head east.
Mogri
Super Slime

Post by Mogri »

Master K
You're still a little woozy from re-entering the labyrinth. For some reason, you think you're in some sort of a cold room! Somehow, you stumble east and show the ticket in your pocket to a troll who's standing there. The troll examines it and steps to the side.

You have gained 20 points.

Pheonix
You enter the labyrinth and head east.

You are carrying:
a block of havarti cheese
a pair of sunglasses (worn)
a ticket
Master K
King Slime

Post by Master K »

I smile, and step through the door the troll was guarding, and I look around the new room I have entered.
ncw64
Slime Knight

Post by ncw64 »

I go east, then north, then east, following after Master K, casting my Admit One magic along the way if needed.
You can't fix stupidity.