Enter the Labyrinth

Talk about things that are not making games here. But you should also make games!

Moderators: Bob the Hamster, marionline, SDHawk

Bob the Hamster
Lord of the Slimes

Post by Bob the Hamster »

* Pleased that the dead birds are taxidermied and don't smell to bad, attempt to fasten one to each of my shoulders, Pirate-Parrot-Style
* Feeling awkward about the crowd forming in the control room, retreat to the entrance room and go EAST instead.
Mogri
Super Slime

Post by Mogri »

Master K
By attempting to alter the past, you have changed the course of history and caused a time paradox. You cease to exist!

Maybe next time, we'll respect the natural flow of time, hmm?
Mogri
Super Slime

Post by Mogri »

James Paige
You arrange the doves' talons to stick into your shirt. They wobble a bit, but dual-wearing birds only adds to your fabulousness.

Your fabulousness is 250 out of a possible 300. This gives you the rank of Ridiculously Good-Looking.

You retreat from the Control Room, heading south then east.

Troll Room
This is a rather plain room if you are able to ignore the presence of a massive troll blocking the east exit. Fortunately, he doesn't seem to care about you. Other exits lead west and south.
Master K
King Slime

Post by Master K »

I enter the maze.

I walk to the control room via the kersploded door to the north, and then say "Hello?" Into the microphone.
Mogri
Super Slime

Post by Mogri »

Master K
You re-enter the maze, conveniently carrying whatever it is you were carrying in your past life. You head north and talk into the microphone.

...What, were you expecting something?
Master K
King Slime

Post by Master K »

I frown, then look through my inventory. I examine my Slide Whistle, and then I cry because I don't know why I have No Tea.
Mogri
Super Slime

Post by Mogri »

Master K
You closely examine the slide whistle.
Slide whistle wrote:Image
It's a toy whistle whose pitch you can adjust by pulling or pushing the slider located at the end, not unlike a trombone. Most of them nowadays are made of plastic, but yours is lovingly machine-crafted wood.

You closely examine the ticket.
Ticket wrote:Image
This ticket claims to ADMIT ONE. That one might just be you!

You closely examine no tea.
Tea wrote:Image
This is an illustration of tea, which you do not have.

You weep bitterly and openly, lamenting the fact that you possess no tea. You draw strange looks from the other dungeoneer in the room.
Bob the Hamster
Lord of the Slimes

I estimate the maximum range of that troll's club, then stand just outside that range, and STRUT, in hopes of impressing the troll enough to gain egress to the EAST door
Master K
King Slime

Post by Master K »

I walk into the troll room, and then walk through the west entrance without gaining notice from the large troll.
Mogri
Super Slime

Post by Mogri »

James Paige

The troll notices your strut. He smiles and gives you a large thumbs-up with his empty hand, then goes back to staring into space. His bulky frame still blocks the east exit.

Master K
You walk south then east, entering the troll room. As stealthily as possible, you return to the west, completely unnoticed by the troll.

You really dodged a bullet there!
Master K
King Slime

Post by Master K »

I walk through the west entrance, and I look around the room i'm standing in.
Bob the Hamster
Lord of the Slimes

Gratified by the troll's thumbs up, and the apparent fact that Master K entered the room just in time to see it and then left again, I decided to go one step further. I offer the troll a high-five.
Mogri
Super Slime

Post by Mogri »

Master K
You bump your head on the western wall of the Labyrinth Entrance. You have a strange feeling of deja vu.

James Paige
You raise your arm, offering a high five to the troll. The troll looks puzzled at first, but then he starts thinking really hard and remembers that this is a thing humans do. He raises his empty arm and brings his tremendous hand down on your own. You are knocked from your feet and into the western wall of the room. You're pretty sure that your right arm has shattered in multiple locations.

You liked that arm, too.

The dove that was on your right shoulder has fallen to the floor. The troll picks it up, sniffs it, and pops it into his mouth. He shows an expression of distaste, but still eats it.
Bob the Hamster
Lord of the Slimes

Unflappable, I give the troll a smile and a thumbs up with my remaining unbroken hand, and hurry south in search of medical attention
Master K
King Slime

Post by Master K »

I look at James run, and decide that it is not good to try and high five the troll. I then play my slide whistle with hopes that the troll might let me pass if he likes my music.