HamsterSpeak 51 Online

Announcements that go here will appear on the front page.

Moderators: Bob the Hamster, marionline, SDHawk

camdog
Gameathon 2009 Winner

Post by camdog »

This is my favorite HamsterSpeak cover ever. Also definitely going to give The Omega a go sometime soon.
Meatballsub
Liquid Metal Slime

Post by Meatballsub »

While I do truly appreciate you guys having interest in The Omega, I strongly suggest you wait for the re-release to play. Unless you just want to see the differences between the two, the update is going to have some really cool features.
Willy Elektrix
Liquid Metal Slime

Post by Willy Elektrix »

camdog wrote:This is my favorite HamsterSpeak cover ever. Also definitely going to give The Omega a go sometime soon.
Seconded. Great cover this issue. Usually I don't even notice the cover, but this one was pretty grabbing.
Skullduggery Studios
Metal Slime

Post by Skullduggery Studios »

Best cover yet. Every character had a distinct look, but was instantly recognizable in a clear, clean, stylized way. Didn't even strike me as particularly 70s.

@Fnrr: No, there never have been any Australian hares. I've read every book. Nice description. ;D
RMZ
King Slime

Post by RMZ »

Thanks for the love on the cover guys. It was a lot of fun to make. It was stylized after an old Justice League poster I saw. I'm thinking about expanding on the concept with my own characters (because it isn't exactly fair to sell something with other people's characters on it) so I can maybe sell it as a piece of art in my town. I'll post pictures when I get it done, and thanks again!