Page 1, 2, 3  »
Slime Knight
The SUICIDE Game. 
 PostSun Jan 16, 2011 1:21 am
Send private message Reply with quote
A nice little game from another forum.

Rules:
~ Someone says they drop something (anything) and you try to think of a way to kill yourself with it.
~ After saying how you die, write what you want to drop and the next person continues.

EX:
Bob - I drop a lantern
Vlad - I crack it open causing the flames to engulf me and burn even my soul. I drop a pogo stick.
Chewie - I hop on but it makes me hop off a cliff.

You get the idea. Sooo...

I DROP A SLIME.
Liquid Metal Slime

PostSun Jan 16, 2011 4:07 am
Under the impression the slime was actually lime jello, I eat it and AAAAAARRRRRGHGBLBLBE I CAN'T BREATHE
I drop a three-story cheese wedge.
Slime Knight

PostSun Jan 16, 2011 6:21 am
The cheese, missing its mark by only a few hundered miles, fell down Niagra Falls. When it landed, the splash it made caused the water to travel all the way to my home that had all openings sealed, besides the chimney, which the water flowed threw and filled the building to the top, drowning me.

I DROP A FIRE.
Liquid Metal Slime

PostSun Jan 16, 2011 8:47 pm
I think the fire is pretty, and try to wear it as clothes. I burn to death in horrible agony.

I drop Super Walrus Man.
NO EAT
Slime Knight

PostSun Jan 16, 2011 10:31 pm
I do nothing but talk to him for 20 years. He grows depressed and stabs me.

I DROP A TELESCOPE.

PostMon Jan 17, 2011 4:03 am
After picking up the telescope, I gaze into the night sky. Unfortunately i was driving at the time, and drive into a volcano, making myself a fossil.

I DROP YON FLASK. (haha, Dungeonman...)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.......... No.
Metal Slime

PostMon Jan 17, 2011 4:51 am
Unable to pick up or otherwise interact with the flask, you die of dehydration several fruitless days of trying to interact with said flask anyway. [How did you pick it up in the first place?]

I drop a perfectly spherical ball.

PostMon Jan 17, 2011 1:47 pm
I pick up said perfectly spherical ball and try to bounce it. Instead, it smashes into multiple fragments, one of which knocks down the chandelier, crushing me.

I drop a blue cloth hat.
Slime Knight

PostMon Jan 17, 2011 6:59 pm
I put the hat on, but it appeared possesed and made me do its bidding. I managed to wipe out an entire city before the government caught up and blasted me.

I DROP A HAYSTACK.

PostMon Jan 17, 2011 9:12 pm
Seeing the haystack, I dodge at it, perfectly sure that I can find that ONE needle. There were more than one needle, and I stabbed myself to death in a terribly gruesome way.

I drop a plastic zombie action figure.
Slime Knight

PostMon Jan 17, 2011 9:53 pm
Horrifide by the thing, I attempt to sell it on Craig's List. A man tells me he'll buy it if I meet him [url=http://www.girshpark.org//url] at my local park.[url] I go there, but only see an old man, who tells me he was my customer. I pulled out the figurine and he pulls out a gun. BANG! Head shot!

I DROP A AETHREAL.

PostWed Jan 19, 2011 3:34 pm
I work myself to death trying to figure out the meanin's o' dem words.

I drop dental floss.
Liquid Metal Slime

PostWed Jan 19, 2011 4:22 pm
I poke myself in the eye with the dental floss, transforming me into a magical tooth defender of minty freshness. Seconds later I get impaled by a cavity creep.

I drop Jack Black's Stop Sign.

PostWed Jan 19, 2011 5:05 pm
Instantly I see Elmo and feel the need to kill "him". I whip out a flamethrower and burn him to pieces, but then, a year later, Elmo's ghost shows up at my house and continuously laughs until I throw myself off the edge of the Grand Canyon.

I drop a plastic plaque.

PostWed Jan 19, 2011 11:51 pm
I hang the plaque on my wall. In an extremely improbable string of events, the plaque falls off the wall and into the fireplace. the fumes from the burning plastic were deadly in the enclosed space.

I drop an internet Meme. (leaving it to the poster's choice which one, lol)
Page 1, 2, 3  »