Bob the Hamster
Lord of the Slimes

Post by Bob the Hamster »

Oh no! *laugh*
Fenrir-Lunaris
Metal Slime

Post by Fenrir-Lunaris »

Steve - Deltan?
Tyron- Klingon (see the forehead ridges?)
Boosh- Andorian? (Aenar-Andorian Hybrid, if you count his greenish skin color? Yes, I'm a nerd)

The dance routine is changed to meet the game's "PG" atmosphere, though the ending still throws that out the window.

With a d'k tahg to the back. :D
Spoonweaver
Liquid Metal King Slime

Post by Spoonweaver »

Spoonweaver approves!
Fenrir-Lunaris
Metal Slime

Post by Fenrir-Lunaris »

UPDATE DAY!!!

www.slimesalad.com/forum/download.php?id=1792

I'm ressurecting this thread to serve as a buglist/tracking feature for content. It's fitting with that Heart of the OHR contest going on too. Assuming I have enough free time, I'm aiming on finishing this game up in its entirety come December.

No looking back. ;3

Alternate costumes!

Everyone'll get one. I originally wanted to have Night undergo a transformation after a certain event in her quest line that would essentially merge her body with her spirit animal, making her a bit.. fuzzier? Hilda's Knight of the White Moon outfit is arguably better than her Dragoon/Valkyrie form. Kitt's got some Kilt action going on. Considering giving Bram a Fujiko costume from Lupin III.

Gave Kitt a few new abilities. You'll probably miss TripleStrike, since the timing to get it is REALLY short. It'll carry you all the way up until the World of Ruin though.

Also changed up the way items are handled. Instead of restoring 100 HP/MP or whatever, they've been altered to work off of the Vigor statistic any given character has. I did this when I realized that I wasn't using items anymore after a certain point. NOW they've got some actual longevity!
Last edited by Fenrir-Lunaris on Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Master K
King Slime

Post by Master K »

@Fenrir: Awesome sprites.

I like the new Vikings!

Although...my game would probably overshadowed if I ever released it. I've lost motivation...I got to the second dungeon, and got stuck at the painful scripting.

I'm going to try and clean things up and release a demo to see what the public thinks.
NeoSpade
Slime Knight

Post by NeoSpade »

Master K wrote:@Fenrir: Awesome sprites.

I like the new Vikings!

Although...my game would probably overshadowed if I ever released it. I've lost motivation...I got to the second dungeon, and got stuck at the painful scripting.

I'm going to try and clean things up and release a demo to see what the public thinks.
Fenrir's stuff these days is all awesome. And arguably a lot of his old stuff was too, but don't lose confidence! Check out his older games on Castle Paradox, it shows a developmental journey.

@Fenrir
I'm lovin' the tartan and woad look on Kitt there, that has gotta be my favourite sprite (apart from the ArfenNixon) in VoM to date!
Idontknow
Slime Knight

Post by Idontknow »

The new version is great, and the dancing mini-game was fun and interesting.

The alternate costumes look really good, I can't wait to be able to wear them in the game. :)