(Note: I've set myself as manager)
Upon arriving to Slimeromances, we immediately found ourselves surrounded by buzzards. Our dogs, stressed out from the journey, attack a few.
I immediately put Phoenix
to work chopping down trees and our miners to build an entrance underground. Not in this drawing is the rather large magma hole we have. This will be of great use to us once we have metalworkers.
I've been informed that on digging the main staircase, we have struck native gold. I am pleased to hear this information.
While I wait for the farming area to be dug out, I take a quick survey of our workers.
- Ezum Climaxdaggers, miner.
- Oddom Throwertrades, miner.
- Pheonix Plungedhandles, woodworker / expedition leader.
- Myself, Ichiro Torchholds, mason/mechanic/manager.
- Stoneweaver Cruxcastle, stonecrafter.
- Stukos Paddleplanned, farmer.
- James Paige Shotquake, doctor.