48 Hour Contest 08

Make games! Discuss those games here.

Moderators: Bob the Hamster, marionline, SDHawk

chill-e
Red Slime

48 Hour Contest 08

Post by chill-e »

*Copied from CP
Wow.. can you believe that i've had this contest for over 10 years now? Although i did skip one year... nevertheless...

General Rules
For those who don't know, the 48 Hour contest invites OHRs to take up on the challenge of creating a game within (you guessed it) 48 hours. The rules are quite simple: each contestant must create a game from scratch that follows the theme that is provided on the start of the contest. That means graphics, scripts, and any thing that is contained in your .rpg file must be made within the time constraint of the contest.

There are no limits to how many people work on a game, but each entry must be submitted under one name. So you can work on as many games as you'd like, but you may only submit one entry under your name.

When
The details of this years theme will be released on Saturday July 26 (GMT-5). From that time, you have the whole weekend to make your entries. All entries must be in by midnight on Sunday July 27, Eastern Time (GMT-5) Failure to do so without a legitimate reason will result in disqualifications.

I think by now, we know the rules of the game. But, if there are any questions, just post here or PM me.

Post by Mystic »

I thought about entering this for once.

But I believe I'll be on a plane one of those days.