HamsterSpeak #14 Online

Announcements that go here will appear on the front page.

Moderators: Bob the Hamster, marionline, SDHawk

The Wobbler
A Scrambled Egg

Post by The Wobbler »

Lonely Rolling Star wrote:I was not aware of that, which is strange because I was sure the image was 640x400. Do you think you could change the width and height to that?
I removed the width/height comments from the HTML altogether and it now displays properly. It also fits perfectly now, at least at my resolution.
Rurouni Catholic wrote:My favorite part so far was the review of Urban Fantasy. Eghad, a male prostitute? He really fantasizes about being a male prostitute? That makes me contemplate leaving the fandom, right there.
There are far more horrific things said/drawn by Eggie than what appeared in the review, but I wanted to keep it somewhat clean.
kenecchi
Slime

Post by kenecchi »

Lonely Rolling Star wrote:The Magnus comic is good like the last issue's. I'd be interested to see kennechi make a game with serious intent.
Making something with serious intent would require that I finish this thing:
Which has, and will continue to take forever. :) It's a kind of a 2-d Gunspike, like a combination between Double Dragon and Gradius. I had also started on an OHR project tentatively known as "SoupMan Project" that uses 2x4 grids of NPCs with different frames and combines them into large animated sprites, but it's officially on the back burner. I'm kind of focused on doing music at the moment.
Rurouni Catholic wrote:EDIT: The Magnus comic was total pukadonics!
Um, thanks...? :D I appreciate the feedback on the comic, everyone. I thought of doing an April Fool's thing based on ashs.rpg instead, but (rather fortunately) I couldn't come up with enough material for a story.
BE ATTITUDE FOR GAINS...
1 : INITIATIVE
2 : COOL TEMPER
3 : TIGHT DISCIPLINE
Shadowiii
Slime Knight

Post by Shadowiii »

The Eggie review was the best part of the issue. I got quite a kick out of it (especially since I reviewed Urban Fantasy when it came out...quite a blast to the past).
Ah, good IRC memories starring Eggie and his teenage problems. Those were good times.
Luigi is almost as sexy as me!