I do stuff

Announcements that go here will appear on the front page.

Moderators: Bob the Hamster, marionline, SDHawk

Mogri
Super Slime

I do stuff

Post by Mogri »

Handy new feature on the front page! It's the most-downloaded games pane. Depending on your resolution, it might be below the fold, so scroll down a bit.

Okay, so November was kind of a rough month and I didn't get much done on the site. But December is an exciting month and I'm making some progress on the battle engine! I promise I'll eventually get around to the various other improvements you've suggested as well. My priorities are in order, I assure you. Specifically, they are in alphabetical order, and B comes pretty early in the alphabet.
Mogri
Super Slime

Post by Mogri »

Whoops! It appears I've also inadvertently left a link to the Arena page on the front page. You can't do anything there yet and I'll probably disable the link soon. But go ahead and take a look while it's still there.
chill-e
Red Slime

Post by chill-e »

This all seems pretty cool, and the whole idea of "Slime Salad" is giving me an idea for an OHR game concept, heh.

BTW, for some reason i cant see my stats on the left hand side under my avatar pic, only HP, MP and Slimebucks. I can see everyone elses, tho.
Jack
Slime Knight

Post by Jack »

chill-e wrote:This all seems pretty cool, and the whole idea of "Slime Salad" is giving me an idea for an OHR game concept, heh.

BTW, for some reason i cant see my stats on the left hand side under my avatar pic, only HP, MP and Slimebucks. I can see everyone elses, tho.
I noticed that a while ago. Apparently it's only your own stats, but everyone else can see 'em. Should be the same for everyone (except Mogri).
chill-e
Red Slime

Post by chill-e »

oh, wow, i can see them now! sweet
Mogri
Super Slime

Post by Mogri »

That is so weird. Sometimes you can see your own, sometimes you can't? I can always see my own.

I'll have to give this a look tomorrow.
Last edited by Mogri on Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chill-e
Red Slime

Post by chill-e »

Oh, wait, I'm retarded....

I was logged out when i could see my stats. When i log in, they're gone.
Mogri
Super Slime

Post by Mogri »

Should be fixed now. I'm still not sure why it was set up like that to begin with. :???:

Also, the thing where you "Gained !" should be fixed too. Additionally, your stat gains should be reported in integers, which is how they're gained.

Also also, I forget who reported this (Calehay?), but the error where trying to exchange non-whole values took without giving -- that thing should be fixed. (If you're wondering, the old behavior was like, if 1 HP cost 20 Slimebucks, then attempting to convert 30 Slimebucks to HP would cost you 30 Slimebucks and give you 1 HP. Now it costs you 20 Slimebucks instead.)