The OHRRPGCE official Youtube Channel ( and twtch too)

Talk about things that are not making games here. But you should also make games!

Moderators: Bob the Hamster, marionline, SDHawk

Spoonweaver
Liquid Metal King Slime

The OHRRPGCE official Youtube Channel ( and twtch too)

Post by Spoonweaver »

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPU-ez ... T372BzJ3kw

So we launched the Youtube channel very recently
This is a shared channel, with the account info being shared between multiple people.
Currently, it's just a collection of playlists.
But with so many people streaming ohr games regularly, I figured we should try to have a central collection of all the ohr video content.
Baconlabs
Liquid Metal Slime

Post by Baconlabs »

This is a good idea and I'm surprised it wasn't established sooner. I'll be looking into making video content for this channel in the future, starting with my HotOHR 2020 stream highlights.
RMZ
King Slime

Post by RMZ »

This is one of those things we should have done years and years ago. Glad it has happened. Great work spearheading this Spoon.
Bird
Slime Knight

Post by Bird »

Actually... do you want to use some video tutorial I made half a year ago?
[link not needed anymore]
Is it useful? Is the English understandable? Excuse me, I don't speak this language that often, I mostly hear and write it. It was also the first video tutorial I made at all. Also, there was not much planning here, and therefore it got a bit chaotic. Some informations are obsolete, too, like using "define script" in the script file. And the image quality is obsolete too (filming the screen directly), but I think it serves the purpose.
Last edited by Bird on Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoonweaver
Liquid Metal King Slime

Post by Spoonweaver »

Bird wrote:Actually... do you want to use some video tutorial I made half a year ago?
http://purpur-princess.de/ohrtalk4.mpg
(link will be only available for some days)
Is it useful? Is the English understandable? Excuse me, I don't speak this language that often, I mostly hear and write it. It was also the first video tutorial I made at all. Also, there was not much planning here, and therefore it got a bit chaotic. Some informations are obsolete, too, like using "define script" in the script file. And the image quality is obsolete too (filming the screen directly), but I think it serves the purpose.
Looks good
It's uploaded.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRlWmr0LzeE
Bird
Slime Knight

Post by Bird »

With some odd tripod, another video was produced (a 30 minute BAM music compilation). But there have to be more Hi-Res videos (else the YT ranking will be terrible). So I'll only share it with you, if someone else makes a video for the channel in Hi-Res!