Page «  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16
Liquid Metal King Slime

PostSun Jan 24, 2021 10:23 pm
Send private message Reply with quote
Tim-Tim20007.png
I decided to spice up the text boxes a bit after someone said they looked terrible. I think this might have been just what the game was missing.
Liquid Metal Slime

PostSun Jan 24, 2021 10:34 pm
I don't mind taking the accusation since I said it. New boxes look a lot better.
Check out Red Triangle Games!
Red Slime

PostMon Jan 25, 2021 10:18 am
In the starting room (the gnome couple's house?), if you go to the right end, you teleport into the middle of the forest. Also, just before the wall, there's a spot where you can give yourself infinite health and magic upgrades. Were these supposed to be in the released version?
Liquid Metal King Slime

PostMon Jan 25, 2021 6:22 pm
Nice finds Hedera Helix
First, this is the beta version. As such, I left several debugging tools in this beta version. They are slightly hidden, but as you've displayed not hard to find if you look.
This was so I could continue working on the game without making a seperate version. And also to let players experience more of the game if they were having issues due to difficulty balance ( which was a complaint at first but seems to have gotten better. )
You can also equip any item in the game by hovering over the empty spot in the menu and pressing to equip it.

I hope you've been enjoying the game so far.
Red Slime

PostTue Jan 26, 2021 9:56 pm
It's definitely got a goofy charm to it that I like.

I've encountered a few more bugs, mostly having to do with enemies spawning in the floor or in midair, but also with rocks sometimes not being able to be picked up. The worm enemies in the area after the dinosaur boss (Steve?) don't hurt the player. Additionally, the note that's dropped out of the floormaster portal doesn't do anything, and it definitely seems like it should.

The weirdest thing is that F12 doesn't work for taking screenshots, unless a textbox is displayed? idgi
Liquid Metal King Slime

PostTue Feb 23, 2021 8:21 pm
Tim-Tim20018.gif
changed the HUD to include more information.
I think it will fix some issues some players were having.
Page «  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16