Page «  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45
Red Slime

PostThu Oct 01, 2020 6:16 pm
Send private message Reply with quote
I know it's kind of a weird feature to ask for, but I think it's kind of cool that you can give enemy is and bosses animations for when the appear and die, but what about animations for when they get hit? Like, you have this one big boss that is kind of bouncy, and it would be kind of cool to make him squash up and down every time you hit him, or maybe a computer virus that glitches up every time you hit the virus.

Also, what about a feature you could add the bosses that makes them flash when they are low on life?
Slime

PostSun Oct 18, 2020 10:23 am
Send private message Reply with quote
Just noticed a (sort of) bug.

If you use the "Prefer target - Strongest" for attacks and have multiple characters with the same number for a stat, the enemies will just work through each hero one at a time.

For example
3 heros have a defence stat of 10 (hero position 1, 2 and 4) and one has a defence of 5 (Hero 3) if they are targeted with an attack which targets highest defence the enemies will only attack hero 1 (rather than picking between heros 1, 2 and 4 who all have equal highest defence). they will keep this up til hero 1 is dead and then they move on to 2 and then 4.

I only noticed this as I was trying to make a taunt ability using the defunct Ctr stat. The idea is every attack prefers to attack the highest Ctr stat (but everyone is set at 0) unless someone uses a "taunt" ability and then I set the stat to 10, thus drawing the enemy attacks to this character.
Page «  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45