The Job

Make games! Discuss those games here.

Moderators: Bob the Hamster, marionline, SDHawk

Mogri
Super Slime

The Job

Post by Mogri »

I'm working on an entry for a tabletop RPG jam, and I'm looking for a little help. Anyone who's interested: I'd like to run a game on the forums -- actually, I'd prefer it if you ran the game and I watched.

Whether or not you'd like to participate, if you want to read the rules and give some feedback, that'd also be appreciated.

You can find the full rules here.
Last edited by Mogri on Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bird
Slime Knight

Post by Bird »

Why does everyone put files in the Google cloud? Don't rely on someone who is spying on you! I refuse to read it until it is posted here.
Nathan Karr
Liquid Metal Slime

Post by Nathan Karr »

My first thought for a use of this was to raid a dragon's wealth hoard.
Remeber: God made you special and he loves you very much. Bye!
Bob the Hamster
Lord of the Slimes

Post by Bob the Hamster »

The Dragon Gloriak is not an old-fashioned dragon though. Rather than just sleeping on that pile of gold, she invests it, lends it out with interest, watches it multiply.

200 years ago, her den was a cave under a mountain, but today that same mountain is covered with a small City and a bustling trade economy.
Mogri
Super Slime

Post by Mogri »

Yes, and rumor has it the city leadership is working for the dragon. The city guard is unwittingly guarding the dragon's hoard by proxy.
Nathan Karr
Liquid Metal Slime

Post by Nathan Karr »

She does still sleep on a pile of gold, but it's only maybe 5 or 10 percent of her wealth store (and still much larger than it was 200 years ago). It is guarded directly by a dedicated and highly paid group of seven dwarves, two ogres (one red, one blue), and one mighty gnome. Fighting these guys simply isn't an option - if things start to go south, you gotta run before they catch you.
Remeber: God made you special and he loves you very much. Bye!
SwordPlay
Chemical Slime

Post by SwordPlay »

If this city, and the lair, are dangerous and labyrinthine as you make out, and this is a real dragon with dragon powers, defended by dwarves, who probably have magical artifacts, then I think this might be quite challenging. Perhaps challenging enough! You probably need one helluva team. What say you?

P.S. Love the system, Mogri
"Imagination. Life is your creation."