Show off your graphics!

Make games! Discuss those games here.

Moderators: Bob the Hamster, marionline, SDHawk

BMR
Metal King Slime

Post by BMR »

I'll definitely write something up, it's been a while since I contributed anything to the wiki. Might also be a good idea for me to do as you suggested and start grouping all my stuff together, heh.
Being from the third world, I reserve the right to speak in the third person.

Using Editor version wip 20170527 gfx_sdl+fb music_sdl
sheamkennedy
Liquid Metal Slime

Post by sheamkennedy »

BMR wrote:I'll definitely write something up, it's been a while since I contributed anything to the wiki. Might also be a good idea for me to do as you suggested and start grouping all my stuff together, heh.
This looks so awesome! I'll definitely want to see the script once you have it up on the wiki.
⊕ P E R S O N A L M U S I C: https://open.spotify.com/album/6fEo3fCm5C3XhtFRflfANr
� C O L L A B M U S I C: https://dustpuppets.bandcamp.com/releases
BMR
Metal King Slime

Post by BMR »

sheamkennedy wrote:
BMR wrote:I'll definitely write something up, it's been a while since I contributed anything to the wiki. Might also be a good idea for me to do as you suggested and start grouping all my stuff together, heh.
This looks so awesome! I'll definitely want to see the script once you have it up on the wiki.
It's up, just did it a few hours ago, heh. It' s also here on SS in a separate post.
Being from the third world, I reserve the right to speak in the third person.

Using Editor version wip 20170527 gfx_sdl+fb music_sdl
TheLordThyGod
Slime Knight
Location: Muscle Shoals, AL, USA, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Known Universe

Post by TheLordThyGod »

BMR wrote: Image
Wow, that looks great. What's it called? Is it a full game, tech demo, or what?

I've got palettes on the brain right now because I just made my second one (the first was over-saturated), and I have to say yours looks awesome! I've obviously still got a ways to go.
Last edited by TheLordThyGod on Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
...spake The Lord Thy God.
TheLordThyGod
Slime Knight
Location: Muscle Shoals, AL, USA, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Known Universe

Post by TheLordThyGod »

The aforementioned palette-in-progress.

A few minor additions have been made since the pic with the spheres.
Attachments
Palette (Work In Progress)
Palette (Work In Progress)
PALETTENEW2.bmp (1.3 KiB) Viewed 4194 times
Spherical Ramp Doodles
Spherical Ramp Doodles
PALETTENEW1.bmp (713.05 KiB) Viewed 4177 times
...spake The Lord Thy God.
FnrrfYgmSchnish
Metal Slime

Post by FnrrfYgmSchnish »

Noticed a bit of a color "oops" (broken wooden bridges in two of the inside-ruins tilesets had the wrong color water) in my 8-bit graphics set that I uploaded here a while back, so I fixed it... and then went ahead and started working on a bit of an addition to the set:

"Made for layers" versions of a bunch of the object maptiles.

Right now almost everything from the town tilesets is included in this one, along with the pillars from the ruins tilesets and a few miscellaneous objects that were originally in the inside or cave sets but could have some use in a town/outdoor sort of map too. I'll probably add on at least one more tileset like this with just the layer-able versions of various tiles, covering the indoor/dungeon stuff and whatever other little things are left over, plus maybe some additions (like fences for the snowy town tileset, with either red wood matching the color of the trees or teal-ish matching the dead tree... maybe one of each.)
FYS:AHS -- Working on Yagziknian NPC walkabout sprites
Sazae
Red Slime

Post by Sazae »

This isn't for a game but I'm still using the O.H.R.RPG.C.E. game creator as a way of making my pixel art. I am slowly working towards creating a web comic called Alice in Pixeland and realized a bit ago that I would need in-game art to add to the dynamic of the story. (It's about a girl named Alice who becomes immersed in a MMORPG if you couldn't guess.) Anyway, Spoonweaver told me that I should post forever ago and I'm finally doing it. Any feedback is welcome! (Side note: I might create my own thread if anyone cares for it and I'm looking to post more on my tumblr (http://undefinablemuse.tumblr.com/) but as you can tell, I'm lazy/busy.)

The main character, Alice, who is the only human character.

A dryad/plant person. I like this design the least.

An elf lady. Always have to have a red head elf lady.

Mermaid!

The Protagonist, Peter. (modeled loosely off of Peter Pan.)

A mushroom creature that I like to call a Shroomling.
Bob the Hamster
Lord of the Slimes

Post by Bob the Hamster »

Those are great! I love the style
Holofox
Slime
Location: New Zulin* mythical place near Austraaaaaaaalia, in the land of the long white cloud

Post by Holofox »

Hero character, Called Ralf... hes a little...special. crap attack, hp, def, but huge dodge and magic points. Basically, if you manage to keep him alive he can cast crap tonne of spellsImage
Attachments
The muscle character, like the blonde guy in phantasy 2, hes atk focused with good hp, but can't cast any spells
The muscle character, like the blonde guy in phantasy 2, hes atk focused with good hp, but can't cast any spells
Rabbit2.png (2.17 KiB) Viewed 3906 times
Ralf Portrait.png
Ralf Portrait.png (2.39 KiB) Viewed 3908 times
Last edited by Holofox on Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
SwordPlay
Chemical Slime

Post by SwordPlay »

Those look REALLY neat and professional, Holofox! Wowzers!
Holofox
Slime
Location: New Zulin* mythical place near Austraaaaaaaalia, in the land of the long white cloud

Post by Holofox »

Virtuous Sword wrote:Those look REALLY neat and professional, Holofox! Wowzers!
^.^ :Z :l :D thankyou!
Rise of the female gamers!
Sparoku
Metal Slime

Post by Sparoku »

Oh nice!
"One can never improve enough nor should one stop trying to improve."
Feenicks
Metal Slime

Post by Feenicks »

Will this actually amount to something? Who knows!

but yeah I have one more OHR project I want to try and get done up. More details when I actually get all the systems I want in set up.
Attachments
Remember those mountains I showed off in IRC like a year ago?
Remember those mountains I showed off in IRC like a year ago?
falsesky-0.png (21.33 KiB) Viewed 3716 times
TMC
Metal King Slime

Post by TMC »

This looks promising! A regular RPG?

Also, wow, you've been posting a lot of stuff on your tumblr since I last looked. You're drawing/creating 100 different dungeons? Incredible (and beautiful) What are these for? Are they full tilesets? For a game?
Feenicks
Metal Slime

Post by Feenicks »

I'm planning on putting together a graphics pack of some description, to sell or otherwise, and going through this list of places is a way of getting that put together. I'll have to draw up some other stuff [NPC/player graphics, enemies, backgrounds] before it'd be ready, even after I get through all 100, but you'd be surprised at how useful having a list of stuff to go off of is in terms of actually getting a move on and getting stuff done.

I'd be further along with them now than I currently am, but the commission work I'm doing tends to take precedence over something that only has a chance of making money in the future.
Attachments
The list in question
The list in question
f615cc72803860f2e96619c90aae94fa.png (41.76 KiB) Viewed 3701 times