Brawler Game

Make games! Discuss those games here.

Moderators: Bob the Hamster, marionline, SDHawk

RMZ
King Slime

Brawler Game

Post by RMZ »

So... I'm in the middle of trying to acquire an intellectual property to make a game for and they asked me if Red Triangle Games can make a game like Double Dragon or River City Ransom. I don't have any experience in that. I know Spoonweaver made Light Fight but when he and I discussed it months ago he said it wasn't ideal for a full project. So... my question to anybody out there is... Do you want to partner up to make a pitch for this? It's not one of those things I can do, for a few reasons, but for something advanced like an IP, I kind of need to partner up with somebody who is a bit more familiar with this type of stuff. I'd do the art, you'd do the code. There's nothing concrete about this, they just expressed interest in that type of game when I pitched an RPG.

If you were wondering, it's for Axe Cop.

We'd need to make a proof of concept game to show them and then kind of go from there.
TMC
Metal King Slime

Post by TMC »

Wow, Axe Cop. I don't have time to commit to a big project like that, but hopefully you'll find someone. However, I don't think the OHR is terribly suited to that type of game (unless those graphical limitations are what they're looking for anyway, I guess); if you want someone else to do the programming maybe it makes little difference to you if find someone using a different engine.