I vote that everyone wins equally.
Attachments
everyone-wins.jpeg
everyone-wins.jpeg (36.4 KiB) Viewed 1651 times
Nathan Karr
Liquid Metal Slime

Post by Nathan Karr »

Placing them in a heiarchy, I'd say based purely on my enjoyment of them:

1) A Necromancer Ate My Cat. I played it all the way to the end and then beat the boss. I enjoyed it all the way through. The mid-game boss (named Boss1 in-battle and Swamp Thing outside of battle) was the only part that I found really difficult, then I really got the hang of using my buffing spells in this game. Then, shortly after, the two spellcasters learned spread elemental attacks with which I could breeze through the remainder of the adventure.

2) Spooks & Summons. While definitely more ornate, I didn't laugh as much with this one and got stuck on several fights. Ignoring certain character archetypes seems to be the key to victory. Probably Fenrir's most solidly-balanced contest game so far, and maybe even his best-balanced game altogether, thanks to the limited scope.

3) Nathan's Halloween. I don't think existential despair is a proper substitute for fear, but I've spent my time doing things of much less value than making and testing this game, then re-balancing and re-uploading it. My favorite touch was using recordings of the engine's sample BAMs from a Windows 98 computer instead of the modern MIDIs or different music altogether.

4) Feenick's Scavenger Hunt with Scantily Clad Monstergirls Game. Can't even remember its name; like all of Feen's games, I greatly respect and appreciate the effort going into the project, I just don't find the results particularly fun to play.

I also had numerical ratings on these games when I put an advertisement for all four of them on my FurAffinity page.
Remeber: God made you special and he loves you very much. Bye!