Alice is Reviewed

Write and read reviews of games that have been uploaded to Slime Salad.

Moderators: Bob the Hamster, marionline, SDHawk

Spoonweaver
Liquid Metal King Slime

Alice is Reviewed

Post by Spoonweaver »

Alice is Trapped is a kind of spooky game about a girl who is trapped. She's trapped in school and spooky things are in the school trying to get her so you need to help her to get out. Of course, some sort of spooky thing set up a bunch of spooky puzzles and secrets for her to solve before she can escape the spooky school where she's trapped.

This game has pretty good graphics, good design, and overall good gameplay. But rather than talking about what it does right, which is plenty, I'm going to talk about what I feel it does wrong. It's a shorter list.

So for starters, the game seems like it's trying to be spooky. It's not very spooky though. I mean, most games that try to be spooky fall short, but this one is more the movie gremlins kind of spooky. That's not to say the spooky parts are bad or anything though. Just don't play this expecting to be scared at all. The other thing is that the game feels a bit clunky. By that I mean it really feels unpolished. However, this does add to the indie charm of the game.

Overall, the game is pretty solid and fun. I'd suggest giving it a play.
8/10