Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Write and read reviews of games that have been uploaded to Slime Salad.

Moderators: Bob the Hamster, marionline, SDHawk

JSH357
Liquid Metal Slime

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Post by JSH357 »

So here's the second Harry Potter game I made. This time, I guess I should explain the concept in more detail. After all, I bet everyone who played these wondered what the heck I was smoking and where they could call to report me to the narcs.

I got the idea of doing this from those $1 DVDs you can find at Wal Mart and other similar stores. My wife and I buy these every now and then to laugh at them, because generally they are cheap knock-offs of more popular versions of the same story. For instance, one time we found an anime version of The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn. It was bizarre and strangely enjoyable.

So, my version of the Harry Potter series is made as if it has budget actors (Duck and MJ characters) and a bad screenwriter who misinterprets the important parts of the plot. If you have read the books, you may get a kick out of these. Also, since most knock-off movies are made in smaller countries, I ran with that idea and translated all the text from English -> Other Language -> English again so that the subtitles look different from what's being read by the voice program. I think this ended up being the funniest part of the whole thing.

Rating: 2 Secrets from Ginny Weasley's Chamber out of 10
My website, the home of Motrya:
http://www.jshgaming.com